PDA

View Full Version : PreRelease for Shards?

Peter_Rotten
09-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Sorry, I'm feeling really lazy. Anyone know of the closest to Rochester PreRelease for Shards?

Ewokslayer
09-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Screw the prerelease.
Go to the Legacy Tournament in Binghamton.

Or you could look here (http://www.wizards.com/Magic/TCG/Events.aspx?x=mtgcom/events/prerelease-us-ma)

My guess would be that the one in Rochester is closest to Rochester.

Peter_Rotten
09-16-2008, 02:11 PM
I plan to visit Binghamton maybe once a decade. I partied there once in the 90s and I plan on going to the 5year anniversary in 2k. That is all.

Afro
09-16-2008, 02:12 PM
Sorry, I'm feeling really lazy. Anyone know of the closest to Rochester PreRelease for Shards?

So you quit your job so your wife supports you, move away, and play magic constantly constantly now? FUCK YOU your living my dream.

Also I decided to build a cube. Be jealous.

Peter_Rotten
09-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Also, I'm totally looking to pwn a little shop. Should I go to one of the Auburn locations or Canandaigua? Rochester sounds like it might have some sort of competition.

Ewokslayer
09-16-2008, 02:17 PM
I plan to visit Binghamton maybe once a decade. I partied there once in the 90s and I plan on going to the 5year anniversary in 2k. That is all.

What the hell is wrong with Binghamton?
And Technically the store is in Vestal.
Come on, Vestal. It has a Big Walmart and everything.

Peter_Rotten
09-16-2008, 02:18 PM
So you quit your job so your wife supports you, move away, and play magic constantly constantly now? FUCK YOU your living my dream.

Also I decided to build a cube. Be jealous.

- I've spent the day on teh Internet.
- I have over 221 stacks of herbs saved for Inscription in WotLK which is released on 11/13!
- I'm still leveling my Lock - 37 baby! Are you even on that server anymore?
- I might put Belcher back together for Newark. :tongue:
- I've played more MWS than is probably healthy
- The end.

Ewokslayer
09-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Me too

- I have over 221 stacks of herbs saved for Inscription in WotLK which is released on 11/13!

Is this English? :confused:

- I might put Belcher back together Me Too

I should look into this.

- The end.
Are you getting paid to do all this too? :tongue:

Afro
09-16-2008, 02:28 PM
- The end.

P_R, u = (__)__)////////////////[]D

^ That is you being a dick if you can't figure out my hieroglyphs. Let me go all Texan here and talk as if this was a PM. I pretty much stopped playing WoW. Was gonna get into Warhammer but said fuck it and am just gonna spend hours playing Oblivion Collectors Edition and Fallout 3 when that comes out. These will hold me over until SC2 and then the main course Diablo 3. Also Belcher sounds good for running the local for $2-3 fetchlands. =D

m03
09-16-2008, 02:45 PM
I plan on going to the 5year anniversary in 2k.

You're apparently 9 years late to the 5 year anniversary.

It had to be said.

Maagler
09-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Not sure if i should post this here, but are there any prerelease events in Road Island?

Sims
09-16-2008, 09:43 PM
- The end.

Well then get on AIM and we'll do some testing sometime, sheesh!

cdr
09-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Smitty's in Canandaguia will pwn you. The guy has a history of things like forcing people to play multiplayer games for the last round, DCI rules be damned.

One of the Auburn ones might be fine.

Also, I'm totally looking to pwn a little shop. Should I go to one of the Auburn locations or Canandaigua? Rochester sounds like it might have some sort of competition.

AngryTroll
09-18-2008, 12:37 PM
What's the prerelease card going to be?