4 Accumulated Knowledge
3 Thirst for Knowledge
3 Intuition
2 Careful Consideration

Things You'll Need Handy (not in the deck):
2 Cunning Wish
1 Living Wish
1 Golden Wish
Life gain spells, preferably with X in their mana costs.

I'll be frank: this deck only works if you're playing a multiplayer format where you can get people to protect you until you combo off. But when you do...hoo boy, is it spectacular.

1) Get your infinite mana. Drop the Lotus and March, then enchant the Lotus with either of the two Auras. Tap the Lotus for :u::u::u:, then untap it with one blue mana. Rinse and repeat forty gajillion times. Now, tap Lotus for three mana of any color, use one blue to untap, and repeat. You've now got the ability to produce infinite mana of every color.

2) Get your Wish loop going. Get one of each of the Wishes in your 'yard, then drop Helix and imprint them on it. Play one or the other of the Wishes (Burning preferred). Fork it with Mirari, then let Helix trigger. Death Wish for one of the other Wishes, then use the copy of Burning Wish to get the Burning Wish you imprinted on Helix, then use the actual Burning Wish to get a life gain spell. Repeat this a lot of times, until you have all of the Wishes. Now, thanks to your loop and your infinite mana, you can get as many cards from outside the game as you want. Personally, I like getting lots of Rebels, then getting Leveler to remove your library, then playing Time Spiral. Ta-da! You've now got a (Slightly odd) Rebel deck, complete with the ability to search!

:cool:

EDIT: In my rush to upload the Best Deck Ever, I forgot to say what I was working on with it. Early game defense? I need to survive long enough to go off, hopefully without diluting the combos too much. I'm not sure I can do that in blue, but if I do, I'd probably run Wall of Fog and Wall of Tears as stall creatures. If I go black I can run tutors, Lim-Dul's Vault, and removal of the targeted and sweeper sort. I could go into green and run Tribe Elder, Elvish Visionary, and Coiling Oracle in addition to land search spells to thin my deck and hit the combo faster. Option number four is white, with Wrath, Swords, life gain, and guys with big asses. Black sounds most appealing since tutor effects will allow me to cut combo pieces without a significant drop in consistency.

GenioDeArena
10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
I also beleve that the control-combo finish route is the best. White seems very powerfull regarding the options, infinite mana -> decree EOT seems fun.
Plus wrath and swords. Even oblivion ring.
Black feels more powerfull, but sadly im not a big fan of the controll capabilities tha offers outside of MBC.

PS:With this kind of elaorated combo you can even play Mike Long´s infamous quote when he way showing the world ProsBloom: He had RFG his only wincon with Cadablom some time earlier, and anyways started to go of, in the middle of the loop he stared at his opponent and filled with confidance sayed "Do I have to?" the op conceded. Autopilot combos rocks!!