Uzra's Mine 3
Uzra's Power Plant 3
Tropical Island 4
Flooded Strand 4
Polluted Delta 2
Tolaria West 1
Academy Ruins 1
TOTAL 22

This version of Legacy Tron has a few quirks and twists. I put it in here cause the deck went the way of the dodo with all the new strategies but the list is still fun to play.

Several quirks in the list:
4 x tarmogoyf (they can be beat sticks just as much as walls)
3 x tron pieces (i don't think that 4 of each piece is necessary)
2 x gifts ungiven
4 x intuition (can be played a turn quicker and set up the moment's peace soft lock).

The list somewhat has the ability to play aggro control, it flat out finishes the opp with the slaver/academy ruins combo or sundering titan.

GenioDeArena
10-23-2008, 08:52 PM
If this werent the ultra casual forum i wouldn be saying this, but in Ug Tron Wurmcalling would be awesome!!!!!

jericohs@cottage
10-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Hehe, I like that idea. It would definately apply pressure late game. Do you think this is a good investment late game? Tarmogoyf fits that very same role earlier in the game. The buy back makes it a very interesting finisher but it will likely muck up your slaver lock. I think its worth some testing. The deck is oriented in such a way that it has very few finishers. This might bring it over the top and take away from the end game synergy. I'll see how it plays out.

GenioDeArena
10-26-2008, 09:50 PM
first and foremost, Im a very budgetary player so i dont even bother into testig Goyf since feel like an utopia.
Wurmcalling fills the lategame as a steady win con, and the mid game as a very big chumpblocker (without buyback of course) Since the archetype has multiples wincons there is no problem into wasting a calling just to make the opp to waste tempo on it.
In the end Ill guess its a funky meta call or even a personal one. Im really into midrage decks that nuke the board and then start casting bombs over and over, instead of dropping threats and protecting them FTW.
Im thinking something that is not as expensive as Recall or shitty as relearn will do fine in the archetype.