PDA

View Full Version : Type 1 Interest Anyone?

T-ORGANIZER
10-27-2008, 03:18 PM
Type 1 has gone through a lot of changes with the new banned and restricted list and I haven't even seen a single match since! We are going to start holding type 1 tournaments at Jupiter Games in Binghamton (they will all allow up to 15 proxies so it's not just for the rich). The first one is already posted in the main room and it's on Saturday November 8th which is coming up soon. If anyone else would like to get interest in this format started up again, start spreading the word. If anyone knows a good place to look up type 1 decks to get an idea of the meta-game please post a link in this thread. If anyone else is interested in hosting a type 1 tournament by all means get a hold of me and we can work out an arrangement (most often involves us providing the place, the chairs, the computer, and anything else we can provide in exchange for letting us be the vendor. Plus we have been known to donate to the prize support in the past as well.).

p.s.- If anyone is interested in hosting any other type of tournament as well my store is always open to having events in our store. That is to say it doesn't only have to be type 1 or legacy.

Black and Blue
10-27-2008, 04:07 PM
I would say that if you want to advertise Type 1 more, you might want to try posting your tournaments at themanadrain.com. I think you need permission from them to start threads in the tournament forum so you may need to PM one of the mods for the forum.