PDA

View Full Version : [Deck]U/W Panoptic Mirror/Replenish

Lurker101
11-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi, this hasn't been tested very much yet but it's powerful once it gets going.
It revolves around getting replenish and golden wish on panoptic mirrors and going to town with lockdown enchantments.
Lands:20
4 Tundra
2 Serra's Sanctum
2 Ancient Tomb
4 Plains
4 Island
4 Flooded Strand

Creatures: 4
4 Phantatog

Spells:36
1 Limited Resources
1 Stasis
1 In the Eye of Chaos
4 Panoptic Mirror
4 Enlightened Tutor
4 Replenish
3 Golden Wish
1 Kismet
1 Parallax Tide
2 Parallax Wave
4 FoW
1 Arcane Lab
4 Aura of Silence
2 Attunement
1 Solitary Confinement
2 Declaration of Naught

Wishboard:
1 Parallax Tide
2 Attunement
2 Treachery
1 LotV
1 Thought Reflection
2 Tormod's Crypt
1 Decree of Silence
2 Erayo
1 Opalescence
2 Form of the dragon

You want to put replenish on a panoptic mirror first and then you can remove mass amounts of creatures and lands each turn with the Parallax spells. Phantatog wants to eat Stasis during the end of your opponent's turn so you can get an untap step and bring stasis back during your upkeep. Decree of Silence is a hard lock too and Thought Reflection combos with Attunement. The rest seems pretty self explanatory to me.

Media314r8
11-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I had a casual legacy deck like this once, to play for fun at local tournaments, then replenish got unbanninated, and I put it on MWS, but as I'm in Iraq and away from my desktop, I'll draft one up from what I can remember.
// Lands
1 [7E] Island (2)
2 [R] Tropical Island
3 [R] Savannah
4 [TE] Wasteland
1 [7E] Plains (2)
4 [ON] Flooded Strand
2 [ON] Windswept Heath
4 [R] Tundra

// Creatures
3 [TE] Auratog
4 [OD] Phantatog
4 [FUT] Tarmogoyf

// Spells
4 [CST] Brainstorm
4 [UL] Rancor
4 [GP] Hatching Plans
4 [AL] Force of Will
3 [NE] Daze
2 [SC] Decree of Silence
4 [LRW] Oblivion Ring
3 [UD] Replenish

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [MR] Chalice of the Void
SB: 4 [ALA] Ethersworn Canonist
SB: 4 [10E] Aura of Silence
SB: 3 [BOK] Umezawa's Jitte

You NEED to play hatching plans with any of the aura-eating togs. The deck plays like a bad thresh if the g/y is disrupted, but it still has a guanteed 1U ancestral and the possibility of Auratog having "G: Auratog gets +2/+2 until end of turn, and the last G spent, trample and +2/+0" Seems dec. Sideboard was literally just thrown together. I like that you can play O ring, target, sac, and 'swords' their guy while pumping your tog, and later replenish it back into play. Definatly 'danger of cool things,' but thats the idea, right? You could also get really cute and add Spirit Loop to throw on auratog to make him a pumping, lifelinked, trampling swords magnet.

Bardo
11-02-2008, 05:38 PM
Moved to Casual.