PDA

View Full Version : elemental

Radley
11-19-2008, 03:16 AM
i know this deck will be put here so i put it directly ^^ and hey i found an infinite mana combo. might hinder the deck's effectivness tough. i'll explain later.

creatures:
4 flamekin harbinger
4 brightearth banneret
4 grinning ignus
1 ingot chewer
4 smoke braider
3 flamekin bladewhirl
1 flamekin spitfire
1 pyre charger
4 nova chaser

non creat.
4 fling - fling nova chaser and LOL
4 giant baiting - this can make your opponent say WTF if he/she dont hav untapped creat.
4 chrome mox
4 reckless charge - amazing to use on nova chaser

4 wasteland
14 mountains

the combo is 2 brightearth banneret + grinning ignus. ye, weak combo but this deck should be aggro anyway but it reduced the effectiveness of the deck. if i'll remove grinning ignus, i'd be able to put magus of the moon. then the deck would look like this:

creatures:
4 flamekin harbinger
4 brightearth banneret
1 ingot chewer
4 smoke braider
4 flamekin bladewhirl
4 nova chaser
2 thunderblust
3 magus of the moon

non creat.
4 fling
4 giant baiting
4 chrome mox
4 reckless charge

4 wasteland
14 mountains

a green splash would be nice as well as you can put rumbling slum in for added big creat. and/or skullmulcher which makes use of your useless small creat.and spawnwrithe.

should i add browbeat for draw? jitte? shall i add incandescent soulstoke? should i add heat shimmer in place of magus of the moon? ^^ 1 rare thing happened while i was testing happened.. 2 chrome mox in hand, played 1 chrome and 1 land, cast smokebraider, 2nd turn i draw nova chaser and i have reckless charge. swing for 13 on turn 2 lol. needs to test some more. it's quite fun to play.