PDA

View Full Version : Bazaar Duels Tournament Legacy in Binghamton @ Jupiter Games! March 21st

T-ORGANIZER
01-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Time : Saturday, March 21st, 2009
Doors open at 9am
Registration starts at 10am
Tournament starts at 11am

Where : Jupiter Games
3701 Vestal Parkway East
Vestal, NY 13850
In the Campus Plaza

-1 Hour south of Syracuse, 2.5 Hours from Rochester, 4.5 Hours from North Va., and 2.5 Hours from Ct.

Format : Legacy – Sanctioned
Cost : $25
Judges : Head – Eli Kassis Floor – Carl Winter & Ryan Green

Prizes : 1st place – 1st and 9th round picks from prize pool!!!
2nd place - 2nd and 10th round picks from prize pool!
3rd-4th place - 3rd or 4th round picks from prize pool!
5th-8th place - 5th - 8th respective round picks from prize pool!
9th-16th place – Entrance into a free single elimination Iron Man Legacy Tournament for Two Mana Drains!!

Prize Pool
1xBazaar of baghdad
1xBazaar of Baghdad
4xUnderground Sea
4xVolcanic Island
4xReset (2xEnglish/2xItalian)
4xPlateau
2xSavannah + 2x Taiga
4xBayou
4xBadlands
4xScrublands

-All Prizes Are Guaranteed Regardless Of Attendance.
-40+people = extra duals for the top 8!

Random Bonuses :
There’s a Chinese buffet, Wendy’s, and an Apple Bee’s in the same plaza within walking distance. The store is directly across the street from Binghamton University. We have practically every card in stock with better prices than any other dealer! We are always buying (including our own prize support)! We are willing to run any side event anyone can think of, even poker tournaments.

Door Prizes :
A diversified Value Exceeding 1st place will be distributed during the course of the event at random.

revenge_inc
01-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Edit: Thanks for rescheduling, hope I can make it!

RogueMTG
01-27-2009, 11:23 AM
First day of my spring break, should be able to make it.

Di
01-27-2009, 12:24 PM
I'd really consider rescheduling this. Being the weekend right after the GP, a lot of people won't have the money to travel to another tournament so soon, so your attendance would really be hurting.

spiderfreak
01-27-2009, 12:29 PM
I'd really consider rescheduling this. Being the weekend right after the GP, a lot of people won't have the money to travel to another tournament so soon, so your attendance would really be hurting.

im with Di on this one that and i cant go the 14th lol. The 21st looks good for me and ppl will have $$$ to go too.

ForceofWill
01-27-2009, 02:24 PM
First day of my spring break, should be able to make it.

Same but depends on how good the GP is for me.

T-ORGANIZER
01-27-2009, 08:32 PM

Date is changed for exactly that reason thx for the heads up guys.

T-ORGANIZER
02-24-2009, 10:34 AM
We had 44 at the last one and it went very well, thank you everyone for showing up. This has a bigger prize pool so I am hoping we can top last time. I changed the top 16 from a draft to a legacy tournament due to the large disinterest in draft at the last one. If you like draft sorry, but to make it up to you I threw in an extra mana drain to the prize structure. 1st gets an English and 2nd gets an Italian. Also I should note that you can play a different deck for this side event.

T-ORGANIZER
02-24-2009, 10:34 AM
Almost forgot, any interest in a tournament in April? if so please suggest a date as well..

T-ORGANIZER
02-24-2009, 03:15 PM
This is our tentative Buy-List for this tournament, posted due to popular request.
(For Cash Subtract 15%) - We still buy any rare, this just happens to be what we are low on.
Rofello’s – 7
Standstill – 2
Spellsnare – 2
Daze - .50
Stifle – 5
Windswept Heath – 10
Polluted Delta – 12
Wooded Foothills- 10
Flooded Strand – 11
Bloodstained Mire – 10
Reflecting Pool – 11
Sarkhan Vol – 11
Aether Vial – 2
Phyrexian Dreadnaught – 17
CounterBalance – 1.5
Sensei’s Divining Top – 2.5
Doubling Season – 3
Tarmogoyf – 20
Elspeth - 15
Natural Order - 12
Engineered Explosives - 8
crystalline sliver - 3.5
Hibernation Sliver - 1
force of will - 15

T-ORGANIZER
03-01-2009, 10:44 AM
20 more days hope everyone is preparing. Seems like thresh and merfolk are the decks to beat.

T-ORGANIZER
03-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Good news, Wizards sent us 40 Foil DCI promo Path to exiles and Hellspark Elementals to hand out. We will be using some of them as door prizes for this event and maybe even work out a playset into the prize structure.

ForceofWill
03-11-2009, 01:12 AM
I might be coming to this and might not I need to see what I think is more worth it to go to this or the TMDO.

T-ORGANIZER
03-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I might be coming to this and might not I need to see what I think is more worth it to go to this or the TMDO.

its unfortunate that they were scheduled on the same day I agree. I try to schedule my tournaments months in advance to avoid just this very problem, but it doesn't always work out.

ACMaverick
03-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Is there any other way to get the promos path to exile or hellspark elementals at Jupiter Games? Like FNM or something like that?

darkalucard
03-11-2009, 06:22 PM
I are win this tourny yo.

I'm going to play the best deck evar = Intuition Control (AKA PWNED IN TEH FACE)

My rating is 1730+ it's awesome. Everyone better watch out.

*Insert smash talk following &#&$* (me am not high)

T-ORGANIZER
03-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Is there any other way to get the promos path to exile or hellspark elementals at Jupiter Games? Like FNM or something like that?

Yes actually, our next 40 players in any of our tournaments will be getting them.

RogueMTG
03-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Hopefully I'll see a bunch o you on Saturday. Don't forget to bring your fail-faces when I win. :cool:

That kid you all hate
03-16-2009, 05:26 PM
I will be there, with friends this time.

Michael Keller
03-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Wish I could be home for this one, Eli. GO BEARCATS!

T-ORGANIZER
03-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Wish I could be home for this one, Eli. GO BEARCATS!

I totally understand man, your serving our country, not many better reasons not to make it is there. On a positive note a new pizza/wing shop opened up next door to our store this week and there food is pretty good in case anyone was unhappy with the Tenders last time.

true story
03-20-2009, 12:12 PM
I totally understand man, your serving our country, not many better reasons not to make it is there. On a positive note a new pizza/wing shop opened up next door to our store this week and there food is pretty good in case anyone was unhappy with the Tenders last time.

I loved the tenders I hope you do it again. Am I finally gonna see some street fighter 2 at this tourney Eli?

cdr
03-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Anyone in the Rochester/Syracuse area still need a ride?

That kid you all hate
03-20-2009, 04:02 PM
those tenders from last time were good.
Maybe .75$ a piece this time? Please?:wink: