PDA

View Full Version : 8th Salvation Tournament

Cabal-kun
02-08-2009, 11:06 AM
You will need to post your deckcode in the Salvation thread.

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=148777

The tournament client is MWS. If you do not know how to use MWS, please PM me or one of your friendly Legacy forum comrades and we'll do our best to familiarize you with the program.

Register with deckcodes. Once you have decided on what deck you wish to pilot, post in this thread with the deckcode to register. Again, if you need help finding where your deckcode is, PM myself or one of the Legacy forumers.

Instant Messenger. You're going to need AIM and/or MSN.

Rules
1) Rounds will have an alloted time of six days.

2) Use deckcodes to identify your opponent!

3) Save your PMs! If there is an issue, any and all records will help in determining where the fault lies, and the necessary action.

4) No shows will be dropped. If someone misses a round, and hasn't replied to their opponent's communications, then that person will be dropped. Hopefully, this will allow people to earn that 4-0 score. :p

5) The person who disconnects loses that game, unless it is blatantly obvious that they were going to win. Something like lethal on the board/locked the board down, and were going to win that turn/next turn, for example.

Miscellaneous
Please don't be discouraged by a poor start or an early 0-2 score. There's only one way to figure out what went wrong with your deck, or to sharpen your playskills. And that's to keep going. :D

Prizes for the Top-4:
1 Savannah - Griever
1 Bloodstained Mire - stiltskin
2 packs of Odyssey - DalkonCledwin
1 Tradewind Rider - stiltskin

Prizes for Complete Jank's Innovation contest:
Playset of Transmute Artifacts - Complete_Jank

Rules

C_J: If we have 33-64 Players:
I'll donate a Play Set of Transmute Artifacts to the player who finishes in the Top 8 with at least 3 Transmute Artifacts in their main deck. Limit of one Play Set to the highest finisher.

If we have 65 Players or More*:
I'll donate a Play Set of Transmute Artifacts to the player(s) who finishes in the Top 16 with at least 3 Transmute Artifacts in their main deck. Limit of two Play Sets to the highest finishers.

* - Must have 24+ players remain at end of final round to pay out to places 9-16.

If anyone should not make top 8 in a 33-64 player tourney, or top 16 in a 65 or more player tourney, then I will review anyone interested in winning the Innovation of Transmute Artifact Prize. It will be a Play Set of Transmute Artifacts. All people interested in winning will submit their decks as well as a write up, just like the regular innovation contest. I will choose the best innovation or utilization of the card and give out the award

This prize support is seperate from any other prize payout or innovation contest. I will work with the TO to verify deck codes and finishes.

Other rules:
Players who drop from the tourney are not eligible for Prize.

georgjorge
02-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Also, Conflux will be legal for this one, so it might be a nice opportunity to get in some early tournament-style testing with those new cards.