PDA

View Full Version : Miner 49er (vial dwarf)(dwarven vial)

deathdealer
02-18-2009, 05:54 AM
Well Ive kept this deck as a pet of mine for a wile and with a few of the new dwarfs in recent sets I'd like to post the deck list ..

Miner 49er (vial dwarf)(dwarven vial) ver.01

Lands(23)
2 plains
4 Wasteland
2 Wooded Foothills
4 Plateau
2 Mutavault
6 Mountain
3 Bloodstained Mire

Creatures(30)

4 Duergar Hedge-Mage
4 Mirror Entity
4 Dwarven Berserker
4 Dwarven Lieutenant
4 Dwarven Recruiter
4 Spark Mage
4 Taurean Mauler
1 Dwarven Thaumaturgist
1 Dwarven Miner
Spells(7)
4 AEther Vial
3 Relic of Progenitus (could be swords to plow shares and moved to sb)but so far is very effective main deck

Sideboard
4 Pyrostatic Pillar
4 Chalice of the Void
1 Leave No Trace
3 Red Elemental Blast
2 Disenchant
1 Pyroblast

OK well wow ware to start? i have played several games and am suprised at how well the deck is doing.

any replys are welcome but plz take a close look at the build before you post thanks dd

lets start with the Dwarven Recruiter

tsabo_tavoc
02-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Could you shed me some light on, say, how would you stack your dwarfs upon a Recruiter?

Shimster
02-18-2009, 07:32 AM
Have you ever thought of Goblin Charbelcher? It should be very good in conjunction with Dwarven Recruiter.

deathdealer
02-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Depending on the current boad I find my self stacking the dwarfs

Duergar Hedge-Mage (multi if they have any of artifacts or enchantments)
Taurean Mauler ( multi if they seem to be playing lots of low casting spells this guy gets big fast they have to deal with him asap ,alot of time using removal
Dwarven Berserker little jewl especilly with the next card Mirror Entity

Mirror Entity the finisher (anyone play any type of lord? goblins/merfolk/sliver.ect .ect

Also there are a few other tool box type dwarfs..
Dwarven Thaumaturgist kills any pesky 0/1 or 0/(any things )Doran:)~
Nice little trick against goblin piledrives and early goyfs(combo with relic)

And of course you dont have to "stack all the dwarfs in the deck on top exp..
EOT vial in Dwarven Recruiter (stack for an answer 1 card 2 ,3 ) not 20

also spark mages are nice agains bobs/ birds/elves /random 1/1's

thanks for posting any other ideas post em also this is just a first working build

Have you ever thought of Goblin Charbelcher? It should be very good in conjunction with Dwarven Recruiter.

Yes infact I was gonna post the Idea using Enlightend tutor EOTon ops turn for belcher then draw play belcher then (vial) recruter on the next opps EOT stack dwarfs then belch FTW:tongue:

Media314r8
02-18-2009, 08:50 AM
OK why was this moved to casual ?

focusing on mana disruption with 4/4 drawven miner/blastminers would be a much better stratedgy than the man plan here, with the inclusion of 4 hedge miners, as they almost always have a target. As it stands, it is inferior to goblins in speed, explosiveness, power, and card advantage. Compare the tribal synergies to just running a deck of

4 vials

4 fanatics
4 incinerators
4 warcheifs
4 goblin kings
4 mad aunties
4 matrons
4 ringleaders
2 kiki jiki

that is a list more powerful than your dwarves, and it is missing the cream of the crop: lackey, driver, wiering, and SGC, all of which drawves have no equal.

Mana disruption + jitte may be Tier 2 viable, with O rings, swords, ect, but as is it seems more casual tribal than legacy material.

I would suggest:

4 vial
4 swords
4 lighting helix
4 abayance/chant
3 isochron scepter
1 charlbelcher
1 moat- might be worth it for the concessions G1 (???)
3 e tutors
2 jitte

4 miners
4 blastminers
4 hedge mages
4 recruiters
4 magus of the moon
1 mirror entity

4 rishdan port
4 wasteland
4 plateau
6 fetch
1 plains
1 mountain

for starters... then find some kind of decent synergy with recruiters, something like future sight, but for dwarves... I really dont see any reason to stay in-tribe with dwarves, unless you for some reason like opening yourself up to E plague.

deathdealer
02-18-2009, 09:31 AM
thats why I posted it in (developing decks) not proven I never said it was better than goblins the deck has potentual as you your self can see ..

how can the deck develop seriously if its moved to casual??

Asfar as your ideas thanks for the input however If I wanted to play isochron scepter , Id just build NO stick

other ideas are interesting.. thx for the reply:smile:

but id cut magus from your list ...
And any tribe mirror and red bull hurt them changlings = goblins/merfolk ect =land walk

Zork
02-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Why the fuck are you not playing Dwarven Bloodboiler? He is so insanely good at playing combat tricks he almost makes dwarves good if he is on the table.

I also had a list of dwarves that revolved around some mediocre beats with belcher as a backup plan, but it never really worked well.

troopatroop
02-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Play Brass Herald! That combined with Food Chain could really get you going. It forces you into green, but what the heck.

Anusien
02-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Which of the cards you've listed gives the deck an advantage that Goblins doesn't have?

deathdealer
02-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Which of the cards you've listed gives the deck an advantage that Goblins doesn't have?

1.Dwarven Recruiter
2.Duergar Hedge-Mage

And again I'm not saying dwarfs are better than goblins..

These 2 cards are the reason I wanted to build a dwarf deck first draft just happnd to be beat down.
I will post a more control list soon.

deathdealer
02-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Why the fuck are you not playing Dwarven Bloodboiler? He is so insanely good at playing combat tricks he almost makes dwarves good if he is on the table.

I also had a list of dwarves that revolved around some mediocre beats with belcher as a backup plan, but it never really worked well.

I aggree about Bloodboiler but we dont have a dwarven (siege-gang) to relly make him shine

Anusien
02-18-2009, 03:39 PM
If you're just getting one or two Dwarves with the Recruiter, isn't Goblin Matron a better solution?

troopatroop
02-18-2009, 03:54 PM

What about the casual forum do you not understand? You suck.

deathdealer
02-19-2009, 03:02 AM
If you're just getting one or two Dwarves with the Recruiter, isn't Goblin Matron a better solution?

How is goblin matron a better solution in a NON goblin deck?
have you read any of this topic???

PLEASE THE TOPIC IS ABOUT BUILDING A DECK AROUND..

1.Dwarven Recruiter
2.Duergar Hedge-Mage

NOT IF THE GOBLIN DECK IS BETTER WE ALL KNOW IT IS ..
STOP POSTING HERE AND GO TO THE PROVEN GOBLIN DECKS

BACK ON TOPIC PLZ