PDA

View Full Version : [Extended] Rochester PTQ - Nightmare's Report

Nightmare
04-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Hey everyone. I know it's not Legacy, but I put up a report on my performance at last night's PTQ in Rochester, NY. It's a good read (I hope), so check it out, and leave me comments!

http://saltcitymagic.blogspot.com/2009/04/ptq-rochester-aftermath.html

nitewolf9
04-06-2009, 10:55 AM
I read the report, and enjoyed it. I didn't get to play any extended all season :frown:. Elves seems like fun in that format.

Jim
04-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Gotta love the Man Plan. Reading that report makes me really want to play on the 18th.

Nemcon
04-06-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm dissappointed as well I didn't really get to play much extended this season (aka none at all). Though I did save a loto f money not buying and cards for it, so it's not too bad of a loss.

Sucks for the tiebreakers though, I know I've gotten screwed several times at 9th place.

Good job also dealing through all the hate, I know people have constantly been hating it out since LSV won the PT with it a long time ago.

And props for garbage plates. I love them, besides the fact it seems like I take a year off my life everytime I eat one...

freakish777
05-31-2009, 11:37 PM
With Jitte being a card you don't want to play against, and the board being "I make my guys better than yours" wouldn't Jittes in the board maintain your SB strategy as well as help out against opposing Jittes? Mind you I haven't tested...

Nightmare
06-01-2009, 09:36 AM
From the comments section of the blog:

"As for Jitte, well, the best removal spell for the card is your own Jitte. I'd probably run 2 in the board if I played the list again."