PDA

View Full Version : Highlander Help

Guevera59
04-07-2009, 08:25 PM
I am making a Highlander deck (not EDH) with the main focus being around SotF. Once I stick SotF, my deck excels, but, I need more ways to find it. I currently run Vamp, Demonic, Enlightened, Academy Rector. Could you guys give me some suggestions for cards that can fetch my Survival?

URABAHN
04-07-2009, 08:33 PM
I am making a Highlander deck (not EDH) with the main focus being around SotF. Once I stick SotF, my deck excels, but, I need more ways to find it. I currently run Vamp, Demonic, Enlightened, Academy Rector. Could you guys give me some suggestions for cards that can fetch my Survival?

I don't think that kind of deck can compete with U/W Control and R/G, B/G LD. What do you mean by "main focus being around SotF"?

Nihil Credo
04-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Sterling Grove, Idyllic, Mystical (-> Demonic), Zur the Enchanter, the 2cc Transmute spells.

Guevera59
04-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the replies. By focus I mean, running a creature toolbox on steroids. Running fetchable beaters. Basically Survival on a greater scale.

Kesta
04-08-2009, 01:40 PM
diabolic intent if you paly a lot of creatures, especialy if you have recursion tool (Genesis, witness, ...), it's not a bad tutor. Any 2mana transmute card (i don't know them).