1 [TSP] Gauntlet of Power
1 [U] Gauntlet of Might
1 [HPB] Mana Crypt
1 [MR] Solemn Simulacrum
1 [AQ] Mishra's Workshop
1 [TE] Ancient Tomb
1 [NE] Terrain Generator
1 [SC] Temple of the False God
1 [AL] Thawing Glaciers (Not essentially acceleration)

Card Draw

1 [OV] Wheel of Fortune
1 [TSP] Wheel of Fate
1 [UL] Memory Jar
1 [DS] Sword of Fire and Ice
1 [DS] Skullclamp
1 [AP] Goblin Ringleader*
1 [CS] Scrying Sheets
1 [SOK] Mikokoro, Center of the Sea

Card Selection
1 [AT] Goblin Recruiter*
1 [P3] Imperial Recruiter
1 [7E] Goblin Matron*
1 [CHK] Godo, Bandit Warlord
1 [ON] Wooded Foothills
1 [ON] Bloodstained Mire

Disruption

1 [FNM] Tormod's Crypt
1 [DK] Blood Moon
1 [DIS] Muse Vessel
1 [FUT] Magus of the Moon
1 [US] Gamble
1 [CHK] Sensei's Divining Top
1 [GP] Shattering Spree
1 [MI] Goblin Tinkerer*
1 [MR] Mindslaver
1 [TE] Wasteland
1 [4E] Strip Mine
1 [TSP] Vesuva
1 [DS] Sundering Titan
1 [ALA] Relic of Progenitus
1 [EVE] Stigma Lasher

Recursion
1 [MR] Trash for Treasure
1 [FD] Crucible of Worlds
1 [DS] Sword of Light and Shadow
1 [CHK] Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang
1 [UL] Goblin Welder*

Removal
1 [A] Lightning Bolt
1 [PS] Flametongue Kavu
1 [MR] Duplicant
1 [LRW] Chandra Nalaar
1 [DIS] Demonfire
1 [FD] Beacon of Destruction
1 [TSB] Disintegrate
1 [CS] Skred
1 [CS] Mouth of Ronom
1 [TO] Grim Lavamancer
1 [TSP] Magus of the Scroll
1 [TSP] Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
1 [TE] Cursed Scroll
1 [ON] Goblin Sharpshooter*
1 [M10] Capricious Efreet
1 [DK] Maze of Ith
1 [BOK] Umezawa's Jitte

Boardsweepers
1 [MR] Oblivion Stone
1 [5E] Nevinyrral's Disk
1 [ON] Starstorm

Haste Enablers
1 [MR] Lightning Greaves
1 [M10] Goblin Chieftain*
1 [JU] Anger

Fat
1 [ON] Insurrection
1 [PLC] Akroma, Angel of Fury
1 [SOK] Adamaro, First to Desire
1 [MOR] Taurean Mauler*
1 [CHK] Tenza, Godo's Maul

Tokens
1 [TSP] Kher Keep
1 [CHK] Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker*
1 [SC] Siege-Gang Commander*

Manlands
1 [4E] Mishra's Factory
1 [MOR] Mutavault*

* = Goblin

Current Curve including the fact I have 102 cards
0 cc 3
1 cc 14
2 cc 7
3 cc 17
4 cc 7
5 cc 6
6+ cc 7

Recently I've added Shattering Spree and an additional Snow-covered Mountain. I've been fine tuning this deck for almost two years now. I'm asking you now for card suggestions, some help cutting the deck back down to 100 and to get a differant look on things. Some food for thought:

Need to cut 2 Cards

Grim/Magus/Cursed Scroll- These guys have been on the watch list for awhile, but they are never a bad draw. Also fill my curve which is a huge bonus in my book.

Landcount:I run 38 lands plus maze of ith. Bumped it up to get the consistent land drop, and to help out with mox diamond, Mishra's workshop, and Temple of false gods which can be bad without plenty of land. I've also tried to include as many basics as possible without losing too many powerful lands. Let's face it Red needs to squeeze as much advantage out of everything it can get it's hands on lol.

X Spells- Currently Run Disintegrate for its rfg clause. Which has been a huge thing in the past. Currently thinking of swapping for Banefire/adding Banefire. How many X Burn spells should be ran?

Goblin Theme- The ringleader was not in here for the longest time... It was not forced in the deck. I just cut spikeshot goblin, which is still a consideration, but all of the goblins are good on there own while still being a goblin. Seriously Goblin Chieftan is nuts I immediately cut goblin king after getting this guy. I cannot tell you how great he's been.

Equipment and Godo- I've tried plenty of equipment, Godo is never going to be cast more than 3+. Godo is whatever I need him to be. Haste? CA? Fat?

Board Clearers- Seriously enchantments suck for red. We all know it. Capricious Efreet has been amazing every single time I've cast him. I have not ran cards such as apocalypse, Decree of destruction, Jokulhaups, Obliterate simply because Running too many clogs your deck and when I do need the board wiped clean I need to get rid of enchantments. I have been thinking about Obliterate though due to it being uncountable

Fork/Wild Ricochet- I don't understand why these auto includes. They end up sitting in my hand the entire game. Sure there good but they are situational, and require me to be reactive and keep mana open every single turn.

Bazzar+Squee- I've thought of running Bazzar of Baghdad but I do not think I'll be able to get an advantage from it. But I could simply use it once or twice to clear up bad draws. Moon effects also turn it into mana once I can no longer benefit from it. Also I feel if I'm running Bazzar It's a excuse to put squee in the deck. Recursion and he hold equipment too. Not a necessity though. I've been trying to get Bazzar in the deck for awhile but I can't convince myself.

1v1/Multiplayer- I generally play multiplayer but I like my decks to be competitive in both types of games. I run enough removal that I can handle Zur/Arcum/ Braids (No longer an issue lol) Then other edh decks. Combo is just a lucksack. I try my best and go for the throat. I'm playing red....

I appreciate you taking the time to read my long rant. Please Comment.

Bryant Cook
08-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Godo, Bandit Warlord (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14247)

You may get some ideas from my list.

Hunter245
08-09-2009, 10:04 PM
replied to deck list

Myr Retriever and Slith Firewalker Seemed neat. See anything in my deck?

Bryant Cook
08-09-2009, 10:08 PM
replied to deck list

Myr Retriever and Slith Firewalker Seemed neat. See anything in my deck?

Capricious Efreet. I didn't think of it as a possible way to get rid of Enchantments, I really don't want to play Disk/O-stone and ruin my board position that I've worked all game for.

I responded.