Simic Growth Chamber
Flooded Grove
Tropical Island
Flooded Strand
Windswept Heath
2 Island
9 Plains
8 Forest

It works rather well but it needs to play in a multiple player game. It's not so good 1 on 1.

Aside from the beat down win there are a couple of combos in the deck. My favorite one is.

Enchanted Evening and Cleansing Meditation: All you need is threshold (not that hard to get) have Evening down then cast the Meditation. Everyones board goes away, but yours comes back, thanks to how Meditation is worded.

Gibbie_X
10-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Spring Cleaning and Enchanted Evening works wonders too, just hope they have lower CC's then you.

Blitzbold
11-08-2009, 03:21 AM
Enchantress is very viable in EDH as far as my experience goes. UGW offers quite a lot of powerful enchantments; RGW would also be a possibility.

Sorting your decklist alphabetically would be very helpful to comment about it.

Brushwagg
01-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Updated list.

Malchar
02-06-2011, 04:10 PM
You could try zur's weirding for a nice combo with words of worship. You deny them all their good draws, and on your turn you replace your own draw with life gain. Once you start drawing a ton of cards with enchantress, the opponent's won't be able to pay enough life to stop all your draws. Alternatively, you could just replace them all with life gain or another "words of" if you like. Also, academy rector seems like a shoe-in especially if you toss in a few bomb enchantments like decree of silence.

MattH
02-18-2011, 02:55 PM
You can play Aura Thief with Enchanted Evening...

bokwinkle
02-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Shhh...don't be giving him all the dirty secrets - the deck is crazy enough! lol

Rico Suave
02-18-2011, 05:59 PM
A few thoughts.

If you're going to play blue, I would strongly recommend Rhystic Study.

I prefer City of Solitude over Leyline of Anticipation, but people might get upset about that card. Leyline of Sanctity is alright though.

I'm not a big fan of Turnabout. I am a huge fan of Mana Reflection though, especially with the ridiculousness that it produces with an active Serra's Sanctum (taps for 20 instead of 10).

Privileged Position is ridiculously good. It also keeps your Sanctum safe from attack.

Land Tax? Scroll Rack is quite good on its own, not to mention this combo can lead to strong starts.

Abundance is pretty solid too. I'm surprised that's not in here.

Brushwagg
02-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the input. I'll look into them. Alot of the cards suggested I haven't hought of or didn't know they were printed ie Aura Theif. I've been looking at Rystic Study and Mana Reflection. Mana Reflection is going to take the place of Turnabout I think since it does the job better.

Crazy Eddie
03-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Well, since I’ve been playing a enchantress EDH for some time and I just found this topic, I’ll post my most recent list:

General: Rubinia Soulsinger

Enchantments:
draw & card advantage:
Enchantress's Presence
Sylvan Library
Abundance
Trade Routes
Rhystic Study
Attunement
Future Sight

Acceleration:
Exploration
Land Tax
Carpet of Flowers
Fertile Ground
Mirari's Wake

removal, board control, etc:
Oblivion Ring
Faith's Fetters
Treachery
Take Possession
Seal of Primordium
Aura of Silence
Ghostly Prison
Propaganda
Collective Restraint
Teferi's Moat
Karmic Justice
Words of Worship
Humility
Ground Seal
Sterling Grove
Leyline of Sanctity
Privileged Position

Kills:
Sigil of the Empty Throne
Luminarch Ascension
Forced Fruition
Helix Pinnacle
Copy Enchantment

Creatures:
Enchantresses:
Argothian Enchantress
Verduran Enchantress
Mesa Enchantress

Creatures:
other goodies:
Hanna, Ship's Navigator
Academy Rector
Eternal Witness
Trygon Predator

Creatures:
Mana & color fixing (& chump blocking):
Birds of Paradise
Veteran Explorer
Sakura-Tribe Elder
Coiling Oracle
Yavimaya Elder
Wood Elves
Farhaven Elf
Krosan Tusker
Wall of Blossoms

Spells:
Tutors:
Enlightened Tutor
Idyllic Tutor
Wargate

Graveyard Recursion:
Replenish
Regrowth
Gaea's Blessing

Other:
Ponder
Stroke of Genius
Path to Exile
Swords to Plowshares
Krosan Grip
Constant Mists
Farseek

Land:
Serra's Sanctum
Tropical Island
Savannah
Temple Garden
Breeding Pool
Hallowed Fountain
Seaside Citadel
Treva's Ruins
Gemstone Mine
Exotic Orchard
Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
Flagstones of Trokair
Tranquil Thicket
Secluded Steppe
Lonely Sandbar
Evolving Wilds
Terramorphic Expanse
9Forest
5Plains
6Island

Some notes: there are some cards that interact quite bad, like Stroke of Genius and Leyline of Sanctity, and Humility and about every creature in the deck, but these cards are so effective that I’m willing to accept a little problem now and then.

About the kill cards: Sigil and Ascension are self-explaining. Forced Fruition however is my favorite kill, but recommended to cast only with some protection in play (Sterling Grove and Karmic Justice for example) and directly followed by a Copy Enchantment. Quite difficult, but if it works, it’s brilliant. And Attunement + Replenish is bloody insane.

Any tips or advice?

saros
08-19-2011, 03:02 PM
I'd say that:

Things like Fertile Ground, Wild Growth and Utopia Sprawl aren't so good in multiplayer game, since they only give the enemy a chance to destroy 2 permanents with one shot - as with all nonprotected permanents with auras on them.

Academy Rector looks nice, but so far I've seen him working is if some enemy manages to activate a mass-destroy effect like Pernicious Deed or Oblivion Stone - in which case the rector really doesn't help much.

Teferi's moat is weak, provided it protects vs only very few creatures in a multiplayer game.

Humility looks good, but it totally thwarts the draw engine in the deck (the three enchantresses).

Ground seal isn't so bad, provided it provides its own reccursion, yet I find it filling a slot which may be occupied by something far more useful.

Enchantress EDH is a multiplayer deck. So Burgeoning is far better than Exploration by default. Of course, both can be used, but I think that's unnecessary.

Carpet of Flowers is a color-houser. Of course, in 80% of the cases there will be at least one blue deck on the table, but what if there isn't? A dead card.

Leyline of Sanctity - I think this is a wasted slot. Of course, Leyline of Anticipation makes enemies target you outright, but what if you are already well protected by things like Ghostly Prison and other enchantments?

There is a creature called Dowsing Shaman which does almost as good as work as Hanna, Ship's Navigator.

You don't need blockers in that kind of deck. Simply more tutors, more protection via enchantments, quicker combo. And the right general - Angus McKenzie - works better than any blocker. And Wall of Blossoms looks especially bad. Of course, there are other creatures that might be considered - Reveillark (as enchantress recursion engine), Primeval Titan (land acceleration and an additional Sanctum tutor), Genesis (more graveyard recursion), and finally (and this is optionally indeed) - Oracle of Mul-Daya. If you choose to add creatures to a total number of 10, then you might consider some sort of permanent tutor for them, and what is better than Survival of the Fittest! Also, you may consider adding Sun Titan to the creature list, since it works as recursion of at least 50% of that deck.

Faith's fetters looks weak. Same goes for Words of Worship.

I see you skipped Enchanted Evening. However, the real good kill combos work with that card. Like Cleansing Meditation. Or Aura Thief.

Also, I'd say you need more creature tutors. Worldly tutor and Eladamri's call are a must IMHO. You may also use Summoner's pact, although I wouldn't myself. But you need that draw engine started as quickly as possible.

I don't find much use of a Trygon Predator in a multiplayer EDH game.

And you really can't skip the best colorless accelerations, namely Mana Crypt and Sol Ring - those really shoot you quickly ahead.

City of Solitude is very good, and I'd say - a must. Of course, it depends on how you play it. If you use it at the right moment as a way to protect your kill combo - good. If you use it at the start of the game when it will disrupt eveyone's play without doing anything useful for you at the moment - bad, since you will be targeted by everyone, and will eventually lose. Same may be said as other combo protectors, such as Teferi, Dosan the Fallen Leaf and Grand Abolisher - but those are weaker than City of Solitude, because the latter is enchantment and works best in that particular deck.

About instants - Bant Charm before any other card. It is far more versatile, and it's usually best to put a general on the bottom of owner's library rather than exiling it with PtE or StP. And definitely Fact or Fiction before Stroke of Genius, although I have my doubts about including any of these draw spells.

Mirri's guile mey be considered before Sensei's divining top in this deck, of course I may be wrong about that - the top is much harder to be destroyed, and more versatile anyways.

Before considering things like Sakura-Tribe Elder or Farseek, pay attention to Explosive Vegetation and Skyshroud's claim.

If you want more protection, add Pendrell Mists to the list of enchantments.

I personally am wondering on how good will a Mana Vortex be in that deck, and intend to test it for a short while.

Seaside Citadel
Treva's Ruins
Gemstone Mine
Exotic Orchard
Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
Tranquil Thicket
Secluded Steppe
Lonely Sandbar
Evolving Wilds
Terramorphic Expanse

Really? THESE? Well, how about normal fetchlands like Misty Rainforest or Flooded Strand? Treva's ruins? I'd prefer having a karoo of some sort - Azorius Chancery or Simic Growth chamber. Gemstone mine? What about UW or WG manlands for example. Or things like Glacial Fortress or Sunpetal Grove? I don't also get it about cycling onslaught lands. Unless you add Life from the Loam to the deck - then those might work - but that whole thing looks unnecessary. Of course, I see you deck lacks some vital lands like Krosan Verge instead. If you need more color filters, use the Oddysey or Shadowmoor filter lands. Or even the new Scars of Mirrodin lands.

There is also an enchantment that may help you with the mana fix, and also making Collective Restraint far more useful than it is already - use Prismatic Omen.

If you happen to play vs Land destroy (and many decks have such effects, like regular strip mine for example) then adding Sacred Ground is an excellent option.

Use Open the Vaults together with Replenish. Don't worry - usually by the time you use it, you'll have the kill combo, and your opponents won't be able to benefit much from the spell anyway.

Boseiju may help greatly for developing a killer combo - whether it will be for casting Replenish, Open the Vaults, or Wargate - and it's easy to find with Wargate, Crop Rotation or Primeval Titan.

In short, my own deck would be:

General:
Angus Mackenzie

Creatures (11):
Argothian Enchantress
Mesa Enchantress
Verduran Enchantress
Primeval Titan
Sun Titan
Genesis
Eternal Witness
Reveillark
Dowsing Shaman
Hanna, Ship's Navigator
Grand Abolisher

Instants(6):
Worldly Tutor
Enlightened Tutor
Eladamri's Call
Congregation at Dawn
Crop Rotation
Bant Charm

Sorceries(10):
Idyllic Tutor
Wargate
Cleansing Meditation
All Suns Dawn
Green Sun's Zenith
Restock
Replenish
Open the Vaults
Explosive Vegetation
Skyshroud's Claim

Enchantments(31):
Land Tax
Burgeoning
Sacred Ground
Prismatic Omen
Propaganda
Ghostly Prison
Collective Restraint
Seal of Primordium
Seal of Cleansing
Oblivion Ring
Karmic Justice
City of Solitude
Solitary Confinement
Sterling Grove
Greater Auramancy
Privileged Position
Attunement
Future Sight
Enchantress' Presence
Survival of the Fittest
Luminarch Ascension
Leyline of Anticipation
Mirari's Wake
Mana Reflection
Sylvan Library
Rhystic Study
Treachery
Enchanted Evening
Aura of Silence
Copy Enchantment
Helix Pinnacle

Artifacts (3):
Sol Ring
Mana Crypt
Sensei's Divining Top

Lands (38):
Boseiju, Who Shelters All
Command Tower
Seaside Citadel
Adarkar Wastes
Yavimaya Coast
Azorius Chancery
Simic Growth Chamber
Selesnya Sanctuary
Horizon Canopy
Misty Rainforest
Flooded Strand
Serra Sanctum
Flagstones of Trokair
Stirring Wildwood
Celestial Colonnade
Sunpetal Grove
Glacial Fortess
Hallowed Fountain
Breeding Pool
Temple Garden
Tundra
Tropical Island
Savannah
Krosan Verge
Tolaria West
Glacial Chasm
4 Island
5 Forest
3 Plains

Of course, there isn't place for everything in that deck, so I kept it optimal, as well as I could. Krosan Verge and Tolaria West are excellent tutors so they shouldn't be left out of this deck. One may think that 12 basic lands are too few for Land Tax and Explosive Vegetation - but I think it's optimal. I like recursion spells which create card advantage - that's why I prefer the more expensive Restock and All Suns Dawn instead of Regrowth and Recollect. Same goes for the mana acceleration spells Explosive Vegetation and Skyshroud's Claim. I decided to add Glacial Chasm to the deck, because it may help keeping the player alive while he/she manages to activate a killing combo. I thought between Opalescence and Glacial Chasm for a long time - after all, Opalescence is an alternative win con. I left both the Oddysey and Shadowmoor filter lands out of the mana base - not because they're bad, but because I'd prefer having karoos.

If there are any suggestions, I'd gladly take any advice.

Lancer
09-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Hi, I'm looking to convert my Legacy enchantress deck to an EDH version and often getting stuck on cards.

The general I would like to use is: Uril, the Miststalker

Thanks... :)