Extraplanar Lens
Gauntlet of Power
Cloud Key
Sensei's Divining Top
Memory Jar

Black Cards
Demonic Tutor
Vampiric Tutor
Lim Dul's Vault (only multicolored card)
Yawgmoth's Will
Nightscape Familiar
Ad Nauseam
Cabal Ritual
Dark Confidant
Tendrils of Agony

Blue Cards
Ponder
Brainstorm
High Tide
Future Sight
Magus of the Future
Stroke of Genius
Braingeyser
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Counterspell
Mana Drain
Cryptic Command
Impulse
Windfall
Turnabout
Mystical Tutor
Courier's Capsule
Etherium Sculptor
Merchant Scroll
Timetwister
Trinket Mage
Thirst for Knowledge
Recall
Compulsive Research
Time Spiral
Mana Severance
Rhystic Study
Mystic Remora
Tezzeret the Seeker
Cloud of Fairies
Relearn
Frantic Search
Fact or Fiction
Tidespout Tyrant
Transmute Artifact
Force of Will
Pact of Negation
Echoing Truth
Palinchron
Mind's Desire
Long Term Plans
Snap

This deck plays as a combo deck with many ways to win, one of the most satisfying of which is making infi mana then removing everyones decks from the game with Oona.

Couple Notes:
Sometimes I have Night's Whisper instead of Ad Nauseam, because double Black is sometimes trouble, and if they Slaver you with Nauseam in hand its bad times. So if I cut Nauseam, I usually cut the Cabal Ritual for a Deep Analysis also.

Couple of cards I have been trying to fit in:

Fabricate
Candleabra
Power Artifact
Basalt Monlith
Mox Diamond (probably could cut a land)
Talisman of Dominance (could cut land also maybe)
Negate (could cut Cryptic, but its always a blowout when I play it)

Comments welcome

xXxBretWeedxXx
08-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Gemstone Array and/or Initiates of the Ebon hand to help you filter mana for Oona activations.

Brainstorm and ponder are practically useless as one ofs in a 100 card format.

I love Dire Undercurrents. It draws cards, discards stuff and helps mill opponents.

Painter's Servant is awesome.

Not a fan of Palinchron, it's too situational.

Run Pithing Needle and Trinket Mage, at least in the board. It can shut down decks.

Mana Severance/Belcher isn't very good in my opinion. It's a weak combo that exiles your best top decks (lands).

TrialByFire
08-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Gemstone Array and/or Initiates of the Ebon hand to help you filter mana for Oona activations.

Brainstorm and ponder are practically useless as one ofs in a 100 card format.

I love Dire Undercurrents. It draws cards, discards stuff and helps mill opponents.

Painter's Servant is awesome.

Not a fan of Palinchron, it's too situational.

Run Pithing Needle and Trinket Mage, at least in the board. It can shut down decks.

Mana Severance/Belcher isn't very good in my opinion. It's a weak combo that exiles your best top decks (lands).

Ok maybe you misunderstood the point of the deck. Its to combo out as early as possible and kill everyone be it with Tendrils, Oona mill or Charblecher combo or whatever. It is not to get cute. On that note;

Initiates and Gemstone Array: Why would I need to filter mana? You know Oona's ability can be activated with U OR B right? Plus this deck only needs one black mana to work and its never been a problem.

Brainstorm and Ponder are amazing. Thats why they are restricted in Vintage. Plus they combine well with the many shuffle effects from tutors and such.

Dire Undercurrents look kinda cool maybe, but i have like 7 creatures. Not optimal

Painters Servant: More cute with Oona, who doesnt even get cast in 95% of games

Palinchron enables infi mana combos like nobody's business. He stays

EDH doesn't have a sideboard unless you are playing lame rules, and I already run Trinket Mage

Lastly I pretty much love Mana Severance, even without Belcher. The last thing I want to be doing is topdecking lands. They don't add storm. I need like 5 lands tops, then playing Severance is great because Future Sight gets that much better.

Now that that's over with, anyone who actually has some advice that is HELPFUL can comment

Jak
08-24-2009, 10:56 PM
List looks decent. I would definitely cut the Courier's Capsule for Fabricate. Fellwar stone seems pretty meh unless your meta is heavy blue.

Anyway, deck looks broken as hell.

xXxBretWeedxXx
08-25-2009, 08:40 AM
Ok maybe you misunderstood the point of the deck. Its to combo out as early as possible and kill everyone be it with Tendrils, Oona mill or Charblecher combo or whatever. It is not to get cute. On that note;

Initiates and Gemstone Array: Why would I need to filter mana? You know Oona's ability can be activated with U OR B right? Plus this deck only needs one black mana to work and its never been a problem.

Brainstorm and Ponder are amazing. Thats why they are restricted in Vintage. Plus they combine well with the many shuffle effects from tutors and such.

Dire Undercurrents look kinda cool maybe, but i have like 7 creatures. Not optimal

Painters Servant: More cute with Oona, who doesnt even get cast in 95% of games

Palinchron enables infi mana combos like nobody's business. He stays

EDH doesn't have a sideboard unless you are playing lame rules, and I already run Trinket Mage

Lastly I pretty much love Mana Severance, even without Belcher. The last thing I want to be doing is topdecking lands. They don't add storm. I need like 5 lands tops, then playing Severance is great because Future Sight gets that much better.

Now that that's over with, anyone who actually has some advice that is HELPFUL can comment

Initiates and Array, help you filter colorless mana from a Tidespout to cast Oona and mill your opponents.

The Official EDH rules allow for a 10 card sideboard as of the last update to the banned and restricted list.

Oona triggers the Dire Undercurrents as she mills, allowing you for more consistency in a multi-player game where you face removal and counterspells from multiple players. Painter's is good in this respect.

Based on your card choices I'm assuming you don't do much multi-player EDH, and that's why you view my suggestions as terrible. A card being restricted in vintage doesn't make it good in EDH. Gush would be terrible in an EDH deck. But my advice isn't going to help you if you're dueling mainly, as our meta has switched to playing more multi-player these days.

Aggro_zombies
08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
If you could cut down on your Island count, Tainted Pact would be useful.

Painter's Servant can be useful with Ashnod's Altar as a backup combo, but it's not that great.

TrialByFire
08-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Yea I tried Tainted Pact but its seemed like it just had shitty cycling that removed part of my deck from the game. I would usually just take the next decent card after passing the first Island, so I just cut it for Night's Whisper (which then got cut for Ad Nauseam).