PDA

View Full Version : Fallowsage and Grimoire thief combos

Offler
09-17-2009, 04:34 AM
Both cards have nice combo potential.

I like to combine them with Pemmins aura or Freed from real, while the best way how to tap them is to use Paradise mantle.

Also i like Fallowsage alongside with Mind over matter for "Draw the best hand" combo while producing additional U mana with paradise mantle. With Library of leng this combination can produce not only much mana, but infinite mana.

Grimoire thief - total removal of all opponents library is very nice.

those combos can be quite strong in standard 60 card decks, but what about HL? i am searching for some replacements and for additional combo starters, while this variation is a bit vulnerable. most people react when the fallowsage/grimoire thief is equipped with mantle, and probability of reaction with azami is not so high...

at all creature for 2/4 mana in one turn and eqiup for 1, and enchant for 3 in next round is quite good and really fast choice for 3 card combo.

also i am not quite sure if it is better as Tidespout tyrant/untap land creatures, since tyrant cost quite much more mana.

thanks in advance for suggestions.

boris13
09-17-2009, 10:43 AM
You'll be dead before you even can play half of this. Plus deck removal will help some opponents and a weak way to win a game.

Offler
09-17-2009, 05:52 PM
well at least i won couple of games with this combo.