PDA

View Full Version : Casual timesieve combo/turbofog

Ectoplasm
11-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Hey all, I'm building a (hopefully) fun casual timesieve deck and I was wondering. I'm using the old Standard turbofog/time sieve shell (http://www.deckcheck.net/deck.php?id=28028) as a start-off and I'm adding some upgrades, such as artifactlands.

So, besides the obvious artifactlands (and the singleton glassdust hulk which isn't in this list) what else could I add to spice this deck up a bit? It doesn't neccesarily have to be legacy-viable, though it would be cool, I could even shove some boundaries (like play a yawgwill and 4 lotus petals, making it neither vintage nor legacy-viable. Not that these cards would have any use at all but I'm just giving an example.) but nothing 'play 4 demonic tutor' out of the ordinary.

Panoptic Mirror? Would be great with pretty much everything in the deck and reduce the chance of fumbling to a minimum.
Fabricate?

Let's hear it :D

yankeedave
11-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Slide in a Thopter Foundry/Sword of the Meek combo to gain life and have artifacts to sack to the Time Sieve?

Dave

Ectoplasm
11-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Slide in a Thopter Foundry/Sword of the Meek combo to gain life and have artifacts to sack to the Time Sieve?

Dave

Thanks but this seems *very* redundant, along the 'draw a card' artifacts, howling mines, borderposts and artifactlands :D