1 Chord of Calling
1 Lightning Greaves
1 Whispersilk Cloak
1 Time of Need
1 Rite of Replication

100 card deck. Any remarks?

Zach Tartell
11-24-2009, 02:10 PM
1 [PLC] Chronozoa (fucking horrible. Name one instance for me when this isn't worse than drawing a land)
1 [CHK] Gifts Ungiven (banned)
1 [TE] Whispers of the Muse (fucking horrible. You play opportunity. Ditch this shit)
1 [JGC] Time Warp (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! One turn is never going to do anything for you. Or, rather, it will. But I wouldn't pay 5 mana for it if you paid me to. Play time stretch if you're looking for time walks.)
1 [REW] Harmonize (you play way better draw. Also, tapping out is horrible. I'd cut concentrate too, but at elast that's within the color you want to have the most mana for)
1 [b] Control Magic (NO FUCKING WAY. Play one of the literally million better ways to deal with creatures. Like, it's okay. But you aren't even playing Trechery yet)
1 [M10] Ponder (But Zach! It messes with my top card! I honestly couldn't care less. I'd rather never Intet into anything cooler than... most of the other terrible cards I'm telling you to cut than have to play this weak ass card. Dude, remember - you can only have 100 cards in your deck. Quit throwing filler cards that don't do anything and have no huge effect on the game and run amazing shit)

I'm too bored to continue now but I'll come back later.

JeroenC
11-24-2009, 05:14 PM
It's only my second EDH, so I don't feel bad about making those mistakes. Thanks for pointing 'em out, though I'd really like to keep playing Harmonize.

And yeah, Gifts is an epic brainfart, I've told a million of my friends that they can't play it. Durr.

What's better than Control Magic? By the way, the above list is missing Molten Disaster.

grahf
11-24-2009, 09:02 PM
What's better than Control Magic?

Confiscate, Take Possession, Dominate, Gather Specimens, Desertion, Helm of Possession, Bribery, etc. Ah, well I see you have confiscate, but there are lots of choices.

Deck looks fun though. Although it seems light on board sweepers; I see only Inferno and Earthquake. Perhaps Starstorm or Savage Twister could help with that.

Cards to cut... Coiling Oracle seems cute but a little underpowered. Does Mind's Desire ever do much? Dunno about Compulsive Research either. Permanents that draw cards seem better, like Rhystic Study, blue Honden, Mind's Eye, etc.

JeroenC
11-25-2009, 02:48 AM
Can't believe I forgot about Rhystic Study. Fucking love that card.

Going to drop C Magic and add some of the alternatives (though that'll probably crank the numbers even higher, but who really cares).

Mind's Desire is just something I want to try out. Might be wrong, might not be.

Edit: newest list is in the opening post.

grahf
11-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Huh, somebody in a different EDH thread said Coiling Oracle was really good for them, so perhaps I don't know wtf I'm talking about re: that.

JeroenC
12-05-2009, 08:06 AM
List in the OP is now 100 cards. Unplayed so far, so comment away. Also PM'ing Jak. as he mentions his own Intet deck.

Edit: cards I still want to fit in: Sol Ring

Jeff Kruchkow
12-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Ctrl+F finds a disturbing lack of Trinket Mage + Top. Top is one of the best cards with Intet as it sets up long term card quality and can set up what you hit with Intet.
That and I disagree with Zach on Time Warp but only in this deck as an extra turn means another free spell with Intet.

JeroenC
12-05-2009, 02:04 PM
My list is disturbingly unfocused on Intet as an advantage engine, instead choosing to just run UGR goodstuff. I'll go up and edit the first post to put the right cards together now, just a second.

Are there any other good targets for T. Mage? Because I would like using Top in this deck, but not if it Mage can only get me Top, Crypt and Relic.

Jak
12-05-2009, 03:35 PM
The first thing I want to say is my list is much different from yours. I ended up running a ton of counterspells. Now, this doesn't have to be the case at all, it's what I chose.

General - 1
1 Intet, the Dreamer

Mana Lands - 37
1 Reflecting Pool
1 Tropical Island
1 Volcanic Island
1 Taiga
1 Breeding Pool
1 Steam Vents
1 Stomping Grounds
1 Simic Growth Chamber
1 Izzet Boilerworks
1 Flooded Grove
1 Cascade Bluffs
1 Fungal Reaches
1 Temple of the False Gods
1 Vivid Creek
1 Vivid Grove
1 Vivid Crag
5 Island
2 Forest
1 Mountain
1 Misty Rainforest
1 Scalding Tarn
1 Wooded Foothills
1 Flooded Strand
1 Polluted Delta
1 Lonely Sandbar
1 Tranquil Thicket
1 Forgotten Cave
1 Minamo, School at Water's Edge
1 Okina, Temple to the Grandfathers
1 Reliquary Tower
1 Academy Ruins
1 Boseiju, Who Shelters All

Accel - 6
1 Sol Ring
1 Kodama's Reach
1 Skyshroud Claim
1 Explosive Vegetation
1 Darksteal Ignot
1 Gilded Lotus

Intet Protection - 1
1 Whispersilk Cloak

Counters - 12
1 Pact of Negation
1 Counterspell
1 Negate
1 Dissipate
1 Faerie Trickery
1 Voidslime
1 Hinder
1 Forbid
1 Dissmiss
1 Cryptic Command
1 Force of Will
1 Desertion

Card Draw / Tutors - 12
1 Brainstorm
1 Sensei's Divining Top
1 Impulse
1 Fact or Fiction
1 Honden of Seeing Winds
1 Tidings
1 Opportunity
1 Mystical Tutor
1 Worldly Tutor
1 Fabricate
1 Intuition
1 Future Sight

Game Winners - 6
1 Blatant Thievery
1 Insurrection
1 Tooth and Nail
1 Time Stretch
1 Mindslaver
1 Bribery

Recursion - 4
1 Reclaim
1 Regrowth
1 Restock
1 Life from the Loam

Removal - 6
1 Starstrom
1 Savage Twister
1 Nevinyrral's Disk
1 Oblivion Stone
1 Krosan Grip
1 Ancient Grudge

Redirect-ers - 4
1 Swerve
1 Reiterate
1 Wild Ricochet
1 Misdirection

Bounce - 2
1 Crystal Shard
1 Capsize

Creatures - 14
1 Sakura-Tribe Elder
1 Willbender
1 Kiki Jiki
1 Pesermite
1 Solemn Simulacrum
1 Mystic Snake
1 Draining Whelk
1 Izzet Chronarch
1 Eternal Witness
1 Duplicant
1 Woodfall Primus
1 Indrik Stomphowler
1 Sundering Titan
1 Memnarch

The main thing about my list is that I try to abuse Intet. Mystical Tutor, Worldly Tutor, Reclaim, Brainstorm, and Top. I would add more but I am 5 cards over 100 right now. More things would be Sylvan Library and Scroll Rack.

The main plan would be to combo out which might not be what you are looking for. This is why I stopped playing it. People didn't like it. I like your approach though, of adding more creatures that also do something like Thunder Dragon.

My only thoughts for your list would be to try to abuse Intet more and maybe play a little more control with some more of the better counters (Hinder, Dissipate, etc).

Good luck.

JeroenC
12-05-2009, 05:28 PM
I try to keep down on the counters (even the "better" ones) in lieu of alternative control, because permission is not so very good in multiplayer (what I'm trying mostly) and because permission puts a target on my head I can't handle.^^

Malchar
12-05-2009, 11:49 PM
try spitting image?

MrShine
12-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Has anyone considered Vedalken Orrery? It seems like it might be good with Intet's activated ability, dropping control magics/creatures at instant speed is always fun, although I'm not sure how many cards in the deck are instants or already have flash.

Just a thought

EDIT: Instant speed Woodfall Primus baby!

xXxBretWeedxXx
12-18-2009, 10:07 AM
Sphinx of Jwar Isle seems good with Intet