PDA

View Full Version : The GP Madrid epic report! Part I - by piZZero

piZZero
03-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi there!

First of all, let me introduce myself, since this is my first post at The Source. My name is Jordi Amat, commonly known as piZZero in many forums, blogs, etc... and I'm a catalan player who lives in Barcelona and loves playing both Vintage and Legacy. I actually run a site named Team Pataners (http://www.team-pataners.com/), who many of you might already know thanks to Jason Jaco.

So, I went to the Grand Prix Madrid, and here there's the first part of the report:

The GP Madrid epic report! Part I - by piZZero (http://www.team-pataners.com/the-gp-madrid-epic-report-part-i/)

Hope you guys like it and have fun :P

Cheers,

piZZero - Jordi Amat

Gocho
03-01-2010, 12:33 PM
I can't believe that you don't have a Source Account yet XD

piZZero
03-01-2010, 12:49 PM
I can't believe that you don't have a Source Account yet XD

Yeah, don't ask me why LOL

Ocean
03-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Visca Catalunya XDDD!!

Good report!

herbig
03-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Yeah, don't ask me why LOL

Why?

DrJones
03-01-2010, 02:47 PM
I clicked expecting to see a report about Magic, decks, and/or the GP itself, but I found a diary of someone visiting Madrid and drinking cava instead, and a bunch of comments lacking substance. I hope the other parts will have more meat in it.

piZZero
03-01-2010, 03:15 PM
It's a 3 part report of a weekend. You have to understand that Part I is the pre of the tournaments. There's no magic to explain coz there was none. Tomorrow I'll write about the day 1 of the GP main event. And day past tomorrow I'll do it about Vintage.

And yes, Team Pataners is a web site/blog, that among many other things, is also a diary.

rockout
03-01-2010, 03:19 PM
diary.

I thought woman write in diaries and men write in journals. Regardless where did you finish in the tournament so I know if I should read your report or not?

piZZero
03-01-2010, 03:47 PM
I dropped after round 8. I went 5-3 playing ANT but lost 8th round due to some missplays ^^

Gocho
03-01-2010, 04:24 PM
I thought woman write in diaries and men write in journals. Regardless where did you finish in the tournament so I know if I should read your report or not?

I don't know that you have two words for the spanish "Diario" xD

rockout
03-03-2010, 09:13 AM
I dropped after round 8. I went 5-3 playing ANT but lost 8th round due to some missplays ^^

That's rough.

MattH
03-03-2010, 12:23 PM
I don't know that you have two words for the spanish "Diario" xD

But what we DO have plenty of is arbitrary gender markings!