Time Stretch
Time Warp
Mindslaver

Power
Yawgmoth’s Will
Genesis
Garruk Wildspeaker
Memnarch

I just want to have a strong deck for multiplayer games. I doesn't have to win every game, so I didn't add to many comboes( I was hated with my Oona deck.) Did I miss something?

.benie

Dilettante
05-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Cutting Edge:
Coiling Oracle (not consistent enough)
Solemn Simulacrum (too passive and not enough power for the cost, despite the card advantage)
Sundering Titan (You're playing a 3-color deck. It can sometimes be a liability)
Ancestral Vision (bad topdeck)
Intuition (not sure what can be effectively consistently grabbed beyond lands)

Possibilities
Recurring Insight
Rhystic Study
Crystal Shard (for your own CiP abilities)
Proteus Staff (General removal)
Lightning Greaves (For your general)
Lim-Dul's Vault
Sorin Markov
Leyline of the Void (and possibly Helm of Obedience, but graveyard hate is always helpful)
Maelstrom Pulse
Consuming Vapors (tempo clear for your general)
Jace, The Mind Sculptor (same as Consuming Vapors, plus more, but... big target)
Rite of Replication

Benie Bederios
05-21-2010, 06:53 AM
Cutting Edge:
Coiling Oracle (not consistent enough)
Solemn Simulacrum (too passive and not enough power for the cost, despite the card advantage)
Sundering Titan (You're playing a 3-color deck. It can sometimes be a liability)
Ancestral Vision (bad topdeck)
Intuition (not sure what can be effectively consistently grabbed beyond lands)

Possibilities
Recurring Insight
Rhystic Study
Crystal Shard (for your own CiP abilities)
Proteus Staff (General removal)
Lightning Greaves (For your general)
Lim-Dul's Vault
Sorin Markov
Leyline of the Void (and possibly Helm of Obedience, but graveyard hate is always helpful)
Maelstrom Pulse
Consuming Vapors (tempo clear for your general)
Jace, The Mind Sculptor (same as Consuming Vapors, plus more, but... big target)
Rite of Replication

Thanks for the comment mate.

Coiling Oracle I kinda like it, but you're probably right.
Solemn Simulacrum Yeah I never was really happy to draw it.
Sundering Titan Everybody here playes multicoloured decks with alot of duals, so it's should be quite good. I will test other cards for it.
Ancestral Visions True, it's out.
Intuition Best card of the deck. How can't you like it? You normally tutor for Life from the Loam, Eternal Witness, Volrath Stronghold ore Life from the Loam, Academy Ruins and Mindslaver. A very powerfull tutor.

So now I'm gonna cut at least 2 cards and 4 at most. The cards I want to add the most:

Rhystic Study to replace Ancestral Visions
Jace the Mind Sculptor for Solemn Simulacrum

Recurring Insight for Sundering Titan
Lightning Greaves for Coiling Oracle

I kinda want to keep my curve about the same.

-Benie-

Dilettante
05-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Well, E-Witness tricks are good and I guess Slaverlock isn't bad if there are only two players left at the table. Maybe I'm less of a fan of it because I see so much non-basic land hate in the form of B2B, Blood Moon effects, etc... (and throw Land Tax in any deck with white)... likely a result of too many Gaea's Cradles and Tolarian Academies winning people games here. I'm not sure how much you see Stonecloaker, Nezumi Graverobber, Relic of Progenitus, and Helmline combo where you play. Graveyards don't last very long here.

Of the list I left, I think Rite of Replication might be the best single card for you in a multiplayer environment. At the worst, it kills a general or Eldrazi (seems like everyone I play with runs 2-5 in their decks). At its best, it does something ridiculous to win you the game like drop 5 Sundering Titans, Angel of Retributions, Magister Sphinxes, Avenger of Zendikars, Bogardan Hellkites, et al. Considering your creature-light suite, it gives you a tutorable set of reactionary defenders in a late game after a wipe.

Otherwise, I think your build is just fine for fun multiplayer. You have a lot of utility cards that play off the field rather than a solitaire deck. I'd consider putting in some 'negotiation tools', i.e. Nevinyrral's Disk, All is Dust, and Oblivion Stone, also for their ability to get around shroud effects. In a creature light deck, they are a minimal commitment on the board that allows you slow the pace of the game down away from the lightning quick generals that go on the board fast and slug you with general damage... well, depending on how you spin it. You seem to not rely on the initial board as much as others. It may be different since every LGS' meta is so different but... just something to consider.

P.S. Berserk is a hilarious card to possibly run in multiplayer... because you can use it to both 1) pump a turn-general-sideways general to unexpectedly do enough general damage to kill one opponent with the swing and 2) kill the general as a result.