PDA

View Full Version : Mono GRamp with a reanimator twist.

GenioDeArena
06-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Hello everybody! I was tired of trying to find a way to make a mono B aggro control deck to work so a tryed a crazy idea, for a long time it loked like a pauper deck, but finally I realised that Briarhorn was Uncommon, so I decided to just make a casual deck to fool around and to bring the super Timmy in my happy as a bunny.
The idea of this deck is to play midrange and crush aggro while having lotsa fun!

4_Sakura tribe elder
2_Wall of rot
2_Veteran explorer
4_Blastoderm
2_Briarhorn
4_Krosan tusker
1_Terastodon
4_Walker of the grove
3_Artisan of kozilek

2_Crop rotation
3_Sun droplet
1_Torture chamber
1_Smokestack
1_Reap & sow
3_Creeping mold
3_Mwonvuli acis moss

4_Cloudpost
4_Hickory woodlot
12_Forest
I havent tested extensively yet, so It may seem a little inconsistent.
The basic concept is to stall, make land drops, ramp mana, and smash face. Krosan Tuskers cycling, Blastoderms faded away, and evoked Grove walkers all return to play thanks to the Artisan for a late game heavy hammer.
The land kill suite tryes to be as efficient and flexible as possible, 3cc land kill are available in green, but the 4cc seem better, R&S also searches for a missing cloudpost piece, The Moss is a straight accelerator, and the Creeping mold work as general problem answers. Nuff said, Sun droplet helps with the fast aggro rush and utility creatures. The singletons Torture chamber, Stax and Terastodon are the only rares in the deck, to note, so it may also have a really old precon vibe going on.

Appreciate Ideas and concerns.

A.

Master Shake
06-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Have you consdered Deadwood Treefolk for this? it seems like it may fit in with what you're trying to do. The s also Etneral Wittness, of course but I have a feeling that you purposefully avoid that one.

GenioDeArena
06-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Actually I havent thoght on any of them both. Personally I think the Witness is a better used spot, but the Treefolk has a junky plus going for it.
Thanks for replying!!