PDA

View Full Version : [Tournament] The 02drop.com Hoppy Easter Legacy Open! Baltimore, MD 4-23-2011

d@verockstar
04-18-2011, 01:22 PM
It's our more...traditional monthly Legacy Open tournament -
As usual, the event will be graciously hosted by Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie, MD.

Here's the deets:

>Entry Fee: $25 - or FREE if you placed TOP 8 of the March 26th event (the spring equinox legacy open)
>Start Time: 11:15am (registration from 10am-11am)
>PRIZES: Right now we're guaranteeing a Candelabra of Tawnos for first place, even if only one person shows up. I also have a FBB Tundra that will likely be thrown into the mix (possibly as part of a prize draft, or possibly in ADDITION to the Candelabra, this hasn't been finalized yet, though the FBB Tundra and Candelabra will both be part of the prize support).

Additional Prize support will be updated soon! Additionally, we offer the opportunity to "free roll" and get back-to-back-to-back free entry every time you Top 8!
>Date: Saturday, April 23rd, 2011.

As an additional aside, we've been building a really exciting Legacy community in Baltimore, MD (I say "we" referring to everyone who's come to be a part of it, not just 02drop) and it seems to be growing very healthily with each passing event. If you're from Baltimore, MD, we'd love to see you at the event...if you don't have a deck, come on by, we usually have a fair excess of additional decks for people to borrow and play.

For additional information or directions, call 410.863.7410 or visit

02DROP.com

or

gamesandstuffonline.com

or click on the picture to RSVP to the facebook event.

http://www.02drop.com/strategy/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/easterbannerGCS.png (https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140739162663468)

We HOP to see you there...

okay, I'm sorry for that one.

sroncor1
04-18-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey dave i do want to come, but is it possible for me to preregister as I might be a tad late post call. hell, I'd even take the first round lost to play if I'm in the area. And you know I don't really give a shit about passing up wins.

Seth

d@verockstar
04-18-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey Seth - If you want in, I'll tell them to register you, and I'll see what I can do. it's likely that it'll be a round one loss (I can probably buy you like 10-15 minutes of extension though) and then if you're not there by the start of round two just drop you. I trust you to pay when you come, if that's what you mean, and I don't want you to pay if you aren't going to be there. It's not that kind of party.

sroncor1
04-21-2011, 11:15 PM
I think I should be able to make 11 and if I have to a one game loss is ok. I can even email you my deck list so it's submitted. Thanks again. Sorry you didn't get the byes at the GP Trial.

Seth