PDA

View Full Version : (Los Angeles) Prerelease New Phyrexia May 7th Wasteland Double prizes Store expansion

ALL STAR CARDS
04-22-2011, 01:26 PM
(Los Angeles) Prerelease New Phyrexia May 7th Wasteland/ Double prizes/ Store expansion

May 7th 2:00pm Saturday

Sealed Deck- 6 boosters 3 scars 3 Phyrexia

*** Double*** prize support (Two) Boosters per person who plays BOOSTERS WILL BE NEW PHYREXIA

*** FIRST PLACE WINS A (WASTELAND mint) plus foils and boosters!

We play swiss, which means every player plays every round.

Every player also receives a foil alternate art Sheoldred, Whispering One just for playing

NEWS: ALL STAR CARDS LLC

We are expanding to hold up to 70 magic players here at 912 and 910 s. Robertson blvd. This exciting expansion will be open on the day of the Prerelease. We will also have many more parking spaces (16). Special prizes randomly will be given out for this grand opening!

ALL STAR CARDS LLC
912S ROBERTSON BLVD
LOS ANGELES CA 90035
310 652-2904
WWW.ALLSTARCARDS.ORG

Timewalker
04-22-2011, 02:48 PM
this is going to be a great set and a great event-all star is expanding to fit the need of increased attendance-should be fun-great prizes-get there early

ALL STAR CARDS
04-23-2011, 01:19 AM
-snip-

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. See the site rules. You've earned a full warning.

--4eak

4eak
04-23-2011, 02:27 AM
I've removed the inflammatory posts (which is basically everything in this thread). Try again. This time, be civil.

--4eak

lorddotm
04-23-2011, 02:29 AM
I've removed the inflammatory posts (which is basically everything in this thread). Try again. This time, be civil.

--4eak

Thank you.

2Rach
04-23-2011, 02:33 AM
I just want to clarify. This is Shai, I am not rukcus...

Koby
04-23-2011, 03:32 AM
I just want to clarify. This is Shai, I am not rukcus...

That's correct. I am rukcus.

everythingitouchdies
04-23-2011, 03:58 AM
I heard about this thread at FNM tonight. Seems to be vacant of any of what I was told was here. Rather pleasant at the moment. I am happy.

Timewalker
04-23-2011, 11:05 AM
hey Shai-i admit when i am wrong so i apologize to you-i was given wrong information that you were "ruckus" so i take back what i said to you and you are welcome in my car and to hang out anytime-in fact if you read this we are meeting up today at the usual place and time for franks and you are welcome-as for everything else i stand by what was said-if someone is going to call me a "sock puppet" im not going to lie down and take it. nobody tells me what to do, I do and say as i please