PDA

View Full Version : [Westmont/Chicago Area, IL ] Monday Legacy at Hot Sauce Games

oneiros76
05-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Hey all, Monday night legacy at College of Dupage is moving to Adem Hotza's new store in Westmont, Hot Sauce Games! Adem usually has a huuuge supply of cards, including just about anything you could need to play legacy, so we're excited to get out there. Here's the basics:

Hotsauce Games
34 North Cass Ave
Westmont, Illinois 60559

Hotsaucegames.com (you can check his stock on the site to see what he has available for when you come in on Monday!)

6:30 start time
$5 entry, prize in store credit

Legacy at Cod will still happen at the same time and I'll be out there next week to make sure everyone knows about the change, but our goal is to get everyone over to Hot Sauce Games soon. Hope to see a bunch of the Chicago Legacy crowd out there!

Jigga_Tech
05-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Great to see a game shop back in westmont. Thats where I first started playing way back when. There used to be a card shop there that went through a few owners but went out of business. Where exactly is it by in westmont?

Too bad I work monday nights but maybe they will start up some legacy events on the weekend.

irrelevant
05-22-2011, 03:12 AM
It's about a block north of the tracks on cass avenue. It's in the old karate dojo location. Adam should be starting other events soon but I know he has been looking forward to having monday night legacy.

JACO
05-22-2011, 11:33 AM
What is the cutover date from COD to HotSauceGames? Like when is it officially replacing it and only happening in Westmont?

oneiros76
05-23-2011, 03:29 PM
Jaco- There isn’t really an official end date for Cod, so pretty much whenever all of the players migrate to Hotsauce. I know most if not all of the more serious players are heading there as of tonight.

Johnny Rotten
06-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Last week, Memorial Day, we had over 20 players if I recall and we were still missing some "regulars" due to the holiday.

So everyone come on out. There are magical cards to be played in the land of Hot Sauce Games.

oneiros76
06-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Hey all, bumping our weekly tournament. We've been getting a good turnout so come out for some proper legacy battling.

Usual meta- 2-3 graveyard based decks, mono red, 1-2 bug decks, 1-2 rug decks, 1-2 goblins, 1-2 merfolk, and random junk/high tide/etc etc.

oneiros76
06-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey again Source, bumping our weekly tournament again.

We got up to 32 players this week! Pretty impressive I'd say.

oneiros76
08-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Hey again Sourcers, we've been getting 20+ people regularly and prize payout has been great. They recently put out a huge stock of foreign cards into their display cases so definitely come check it out if that is your thing, and Adem should be bringing back a whole bunch of sauciness from Gencon this weekend to add to his already beastly stock of cards.

Also grats to one of our regulars Reed Hartman who got 2nd at the Legacy Champs at Gencon this weekend!

oneiros76
10-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Hey again Source, bumping our weekly legacy even at Hotsauce Games. We've been getting a strong showing but always enjoy more people battling!

Grats to one of our locals Sam Kuprwicz who top 8'd the Starcity Indy open last weekend, and we got a couple other people into top 32 as well, so grats everyone!

Also I've started doing alterations and am available for commissions, show up to grab a business card and talk about alters or visit my photobucket site to check out some of my work:

Photobucket.com/oneiros76

here's some of my cards:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy75/oneiros76/jace.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy75/oneiros76/notxtcrucible.jpg

Hope to see you there!