PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Springs NY 6/26 Legacy Tournie - 4x Trops, 4x Force's, Candelabra, Worldwake

ComicDepot
06-19-2011, 10:19 PM
First Round: 11AM Sharp
Entry: $25
DECK LIST REQUIRED!
Format: DCI Sanctioned Legacy Constructed
Officiate: Level 1 DCI Judge
Structure: Swiss Rounds (based on attendance)
followed by Top 8
Prize: 1st Place Guaranteed x4 Tropical Islands
Prize with 24 Players:
1st x4 Tropical Islands
2nd x4 Force of Will
3rd x1 Candelabra of Tawnos
4th x1 Booster box of Worldwake
Prize With 32 or more Players:
5th to 8th TBD

The Comic Depot is located in the Wilton Mall in Saratoga Springs. Plenty of parking, space to play and places to eat. Definitely worth the trip!

More info can be found here:
http://comicdepotllc.com/

neon_havoc
06-20-2011, 12:22 AM
im so in :D

TheShaun
06-20-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm bringing it. Not sure which deck though...
Hungover means Belcher, not hungover means probably something with blue. Either way I plan to Charlie Sheen and go with WINNING!

Sims
06-20-2011, 10:42 AM
I'm bringing it. Not sure which deck though...
Hungover means Belcher, not hungover means probably something with blue. Either way I plan to Charlie Sheen and go with WINNING!

I expect to hear that out of you and Jake quite a bit.

RogueMTG
06-24-2011, 10:47 AM
We most likely have a car coming up from central NY for this to scratch our Legacy itch.

Just wondering how competitive we should expect the meta to be?

That is, can I get away with rolling my pet deck or is it recommended that I bring something more serious?

Sims
06-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Some of us might prefer you to play your pet deck, but in all seriousness you should probably play something more serious. While these events might not bring out 60-100 or more people, the people that do show up tend to have all the necessary cards or barns for them. Knowing that Dan Jordan, Joe and Jeremy Tibbits, Jurgis (sorry bro I don't know how to spell your last name so i won't butcher it), and a crew of other solid legacy players tend to frequent this area, I would surmise you're going to see a lot of Jaces, a lot of FoWs, and a lot of Stoneforge Mystics.

Bring your A game.

Whit3 Ghost
06-24-2011, 11:20 AM
If I'm back from Boston, I'll be there.

RogueMTG
06-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Some of us might prefer you to play your pet deck, but in all seriousness you should probably play something more serious. While these events might not bring out 60-100 or more people, the people that do show up tend to have all the necessary cards or barns for them. Knowing that Dan Jordan, Joe and Jeremy Tibbits, Jurgis (sorry bro I don't know how to spell your last name so i won't butcher it), and a crew of other solid legacy players tend to frequent this area, I would surmise you're going to see a lot of Jaces, a lot of FoWs, and a lot of Stoneforge Mystics.

Bring your A game.

Good deal, will do.