PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Tournament 8-20-2011 @ Fanfare Kalamazoo, MI $5 buy in 10 proxy

Razer51
07-18-2011, 07:10 PM
$5 to play, 10 proxy event. $.25 per proxy added to the cost to buy in. Payout is store credit to top 4, every dollar we take in gets paid out in prize support. Come support please!!

Fanfare Sports and Entertainment
4415 S.Westnedge Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Phone: (269) 349-8866
Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10-8, Sun 12-5
Reg starts at 11 play starts at noon

Hit me up with any questions
razer51 at hotmail dot com

jnosrati
07-19-2011, 05:16 PM
I go to K college and unfortunately am on study abroad. I highly support ant legacy plans in Kalamazoo, and wish this shop my best. I hope you are running 2x duels by the time i come back. When I come back, I'll be bringing 5 or 6 fully loaded tier 1 decks to let anyone borrow. (merfolk, zoo, stax, bug lanbdstill, mono red burn, dredge, maybe something with moats)

lorddotm
07-19-2011, 06:25 PM
I go to K college and unfortunately am on study abroad. I highly support ant legacy plans in Kalamazoo, and wish this shop my best. I hope you are running 2x duels by the time i come back. When I come back, I'll be bringing 5 or 6 fully loaded tier 1 decks to let anyone borrow. (merfolk, zoo, stax, bug lanbdstill, mono red burn, dredge, maybe something with moats)

Stax and Burn are no where near tier 1.

everythingitouchdies
07-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Stax and Burn are no where near tier 1.

Burn is completely reasonable in the proper meta though. I dont understand legacy stax at all. Completely outmoded.

lorddotm
07-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Burn is completely reasonable in the proper meta though. I dont understand legacy stax at all. Completely outmoded.

Regardless, it is still not tier 1. Also proxies are horrible for the format, please don't continue to endorse them, we don't want to go the way of Vintage.

everythingitouchdies
07-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Regardless, it is still not tier 1. Also proxies are horrible for the format, please don't continue to endorse them, we don't want to go the way of Vintage.

The damage done to vintage with proxies wont translate over to legacy largely because legacy sees grand prixs. And the damage was unforseen, who would have thought we would sell all of our power to europe?

I was thinking about playing burn at the next kw thing.

Malakai
07-20-2011, 02:33 AM
Let me put it another way: It's not going to help you to create a community of people who will regularly play at your/the store. If people have the cards, they will play; if they don't, eventually they will stop.

jnosrati
07-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Liam, it's funny, I think you may have actually posted on every thread i've ever looked at. What do you do when you're not on source?