PDA

View Full Version : Legacy In CT

FlyingSkull13
07-26-2011, 09:30 PM
I'm trying to get a thread for locations around the state so we can see who is interested in hosting events and places where legacy players play.

Ice Imports
500 Evergreen Way Unit #528
South Windsor, CT
860 432-3533

They have an older audience and a couple of actual legacy players including myself. I would like to find more stores in CT that do Legacy events, and if you know of any please post.

Gaius Darkfire
07-26-2011, 09:59 PM
I know the GameLounge at the Crystal Mall has been trying to start it up on Saturdays (Mike is a Vintage/Legacy lover and an old friend), but I havent been down there due to M12 stuff and ptq's recently. Arkham Asylum in Norwich hosts legacy on Wednesday nights, though attendance has been down since the GP. I was told Wonderland Comics in Putnam was trying to do some Legacy (they just bought a ton of duals), but I forgot to ask when I was last there two weeks ago.

I'm not familiar with Ice Imports, when do they do their Legacy?

the_ob3lisk
07-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Card Empire
Torrington, CT
Thursday Night Legacy
6PM $5 Entry
Packs for prize support.
Last week we had 22 Players.
http://www.facebook.com/Card.Empire

Great thread...I was wondering where all the other legacy players are!

Beatusnox
07-27-2011, 10:48 PM
The Game Lounge has been trying to get legacy going, but attendance is very low at the moment. I am unsure about Arkham and Havent been to wonderland in so long its unreal. Im down in Groton myself I wish I could get a playtest group going down here, either at the Citadel or even a coffee shop/restaurant.

Just got off the phone with my Friend who does the Cardshop at Ice. He says that legacy there has not started yet, but he wants to get it going on tuesday. I encourage people to head on down and check it out if anything else ^^

FlyingSkull13
08-11-2011, 07:34 PM
tuesday had a turnout of 7 people, i will be there this tuesday, so hopefully we can get more and have a decent tourney :) its always good for testing against a wide field.

FlyingSkull13
08-17-2011, 10:27 PM
better turnout this time, 12 people, had decent prize support, if anybody is in the area come on down

Gaius Darkfire
08-18-2011, 12:16 AM
We had 14 people for a memorial tournament (anniversary of the guy's death) at the Game Lounge on Tuesday. 1st was dredge, 2nd was Faeries, 3rd was me with Hive Mind. I lost to the 1st-place dredge in round 3 when I drew absolutely horribly.

We had enough for legacy tonight at Arkham, but some opted for team drafting and edh, so the rest of us just tested legacy and modern.