PDA

View Full Version : [WI] Weekly Legacy @ Game Universe in Greenfield (near Milwaukee)

dontbiteitholmes
08-15-2011, 08:34 PM
http://www.game-universe.com/

Game Universe
4631 South 108th Street, Greenfield, WI 53228
(414) 427-8800 ‎

EVERY WEDNESDAY
- 5:30pm, Legacy MTG
$10 entry

Unsanctioned 10 proxy, 10cent for each additional proxy beyond 10.
Lately we've been getting close to 16 a week which means a nice payout. Last week we had around 15 and I think first was $120 store credit.

The store has a nice selection of Legacy staples, dual lands and such, some Natural Orders in the case for $40 which I'll probably scoop up if I win this week, I bought the Show and Tells last week @ $30 so the prices on Legacy stuff is pretty fair.

I am not affiliated in any official way with this event, just want more people to show up so the prize support will continue to grow.

dontbiteitholmes
08-21-2011, 05:25 AM
Bump, come to these.
Last weeks meta from what I remember seeing...

1x Glimpse combo
1x Hive Mind
1x Zoo
1x RDW
1x Team America
1x UW Stoneforge
1x Elves
1x Dredge
1x Random Myr deck

Some regulars didn't show. A couple had to work and one was sick so it was a slow week. I expect more next week I played Hive Mind and split with UW Stoneforge because he wanted to get home to his wife.

dontbiteitholmes
09-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Split top prize again this week under laughable circumstances. 7 people showed as some regulars have started school this week and I got the first round bye, won round 2 and then the other x-0 wanted to split and he always lets me borrow cards at big events so I wouldn't say no. So for winning one match I got $35 store credit.