PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Tournament, Saturday Aug. 20th 1pm - The Realm, Brea CA

realmgames
08-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi everyone:

Last minute tournament. The Realm in Brea, CA will be hosting a legacy tournamnet. Saturday Aug. 20th, 1pm start. $5 entry, with a "From The Vault Relics" for 1st place. And store credit to 2nd and 3rd.

Questions, call us at 714-990-8450 or email at threalmgames@sbcglobal.net

Koby
08-18-2011, 05:26 PM
What is the store's address?
Is this going to be sanctioned?
Will we need decklists?

soltakar
08-18-2011, 07:55 PM
The Realm, Games & Comics
1021 E Imperial Hwy, #G2, Brea, CA, 92821
Near the intersection of E Imperial Hwy and S Poplar Ave

They are located across the street from the Brea mall (across Poplar). It's a nice little comic shop that has a few tables set up inside. Every time I've been in there to buy comics people are playing table top games, but I've never seen any magic going on (though their website says they do play regularly there). It's a bit cramped inside, so I don't know if they have additional space I've never seen or something like that.

realmgames
08-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Tourney will be sanctioned.

Decklists will not be required.

@soltaker: Thanks for the kind words, and posting the address. (though we are at Imperial and Randolph, not Poplar)

We run regular FNM tournaments, pre-releases, game days etc. We can pack about 35-40 in the shop using the bigger wargame tables.

I wouldn't expect a lot of players here due to the late posting, but we should at least get the 8 we need to sanction.

soltakar
08-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Sorry about the incorrect cross-street. I just did a search for your address on yp and it gave me that, I should have checked (or actually learn street names after living in the area for 5 years).

I'm going to try and make this, but not sure if the old lady will let have an entire weekend of magic.