PDA

View Full Version : MythicGamesElmira monthly Legacy Event

Mythic Games
09-27-2011, 10:09 AM
HUGE LEGACY EVENT on Saturday, October 22nd, 1p.m
$300 in prize support minimum. If we have over 16 players the support will double, 24 players it triples and so on. We can easily seat 48 + patrons in our super clean, air conditioned gaming hall. $20 entry fee, Tons and tons of Legacy singles in stock. Don't miss this one.

We will also be having an 8 man ALLIANCES booster draft following the main event, $40 entry, 1st place wins 3 ALLIANCES boosters, 2nd place wins 2 ALLIANCES boosters and 1 ALLIANCES booster for 3rd. http://www.mythicgameselmira.com

2026 Lake Road
Suite A
Elmira, N.Y 14901

phone us at 607-873-7318 Wednesday-Saturday open late
find us at www.MythicGamesElmira.com
like us on facebook under Mythic Games

T-ORGANIZER
09-27-2011, 10:41 AM
If it was the week after or two weeks before Id come out, but it conflicts with another tournament I was planning on going too (Which I am not plugging cause they are deplorable, but their putting up the support for the rest of this year), hopefully I can make your next one.

rocketrae21
09-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Depending on how things are looking with school and such I'll try to make this one. I enjoyed the last one, just hope the meta game develops a bit more where people don't know what everyone is playing before the tournament starts

Mythic Games
09-27-2011, 07:10 PM
Indeed Rocketrae. We had 55 people for the INNISTRAD release and I had the chance to talk to a lot of new faces that were intending to play in the monthly Legacy event. Thanks for your continued support

clavio
09-27-2011, 10:56 PM
Ack. I'd go but there's a racquetball tournament in Penn State that weekend. Maybe next month.