PDA

View Full Version : thought this had been announced - guess not though - 10/15/11 - Baltimore - LEGACY!

d@verockstar
10-15-2011, 01:31 AM
I know this is short notice, and I know this negatively interacts with state championships held the same day, but we'll be holding a legacy tournament at games and stuff (http://www.gamesandstuffonline.com/) on Saturday, October 15th @ 11am (store opens at 10:30 for registration).

In the spirit of the event we're colliding with, we will be offering first place not JUST free entry into the next event, but free entry to every event we hold for until next October's legacy event.

This is like a "Legacy State Championships" of sorts.

I hope some of you can make it, the prize support will be dual lands, and will be increased based on attendance, but we have never had disappointing prize support.

the entry is $25.

payout will be at LEAST a tropical island for first (or a card of equivalent legacy playability and valut) AND free entry for a year (including our december duel for duals), and top 8 will all receive free entry to the November event as well as prize payout to top 4 or top 8 (depending on attendance).

hope to see some of you there - the address is :

7476 Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard
Glen Burnie
MD

and the phone number is: 410-863-7418