PDA

View Full Version : A White and Red Control deck with some aggro elements

Samsterdest
07-09-2012, 07:10 AM
I have this fun idea about Sanctimony and Blood moon working together. The white one can be a dominant colour with something else and red could only be splash or w/e. I really like this idea for a modern surprise brew deck. I think it would work.
With legacy's Test of Endurance for a win con or something like that, but in modern.

Basically i have gotten this far.
Blood Moon + Sanctimony will either lock them out or slow them down - giving you
some life.
Plus maybe Lightning Helix'es to give you crowd control and and some life gain aswell.
Path to Exile seems a bit redundant with Blood Moon.
And for win con Felidar Sovreign. Some Serra Ascendants to help you there aswell.
Also Ajanis Pridemate's would grow crazy big.
Maybe a bit of blue for counters and card draws?

Anyways, i need help with this deck. I like rouge ideas and decks, would be cool if someone would throw ideas and such to make it into a competative deck. Once done, i would surely try it out and give you all the details about how it did in the competative modern tourneys! :smile:

Mirrislegend
07-10-2012, 12:35 PM
No offense, but ditch this idea. Blood Moon is good, but Sanctimony sucks. In ANY deck, there are better things to put in the Sanctimony slot. Now, R/W control, in general, has great potential, but that's a whole different thing