PDA

View Full Version : Focused Modern Forums

TorpidNinja
10-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Appreciating that The Source is more focused on Legacy than Modern, these Modern boards don't have a lot of activity. What other sites/forums do people attend which are more focused on high-level Modern play?

Phoenix Ignition
10-22-2012, 02:19 PM
I read MTGsalvation from time to time but haven't really gotten into their community or site enough to post anything. They are pretty extensive though, so I imagine that's the place to look.

Phoenix Ignition
10-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Double post or it won't get read.

Alternatively, you could do what I'm trying to do and post here a lot. Granted 80% of the people posting in the Modern section are trolly assholes, but if this forum gets up and running more it will most likely be better than Salvation's.

JDK
10-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Double post or it won't get read.

Alternatively, you could do what I'm trying to do and post here a lot. Granted 80% of the people posting in the Modern section are trolly assholes, but if this forum gets up and running more it will most likely be better than Salvation's.
Nope, a lot of people are just delusional and bad. :D

I don't know, if it's any good, but MTGSalvation is probably the most active Modern/Magic board. As I am getting more and more into Modern I will most likely check it out.

SpikeyMikey
11-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Salvation is the most active but signal-to-noise is very low there. Modern just isn't that popular. The pros don't like it, people that can afford to play Legacy don't like it and the Standard crowd is too excited about RtR to care.

Phoenix Ignition
11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
people that can afford to play Legacy don't like it

Not exactly true...