PDA

View Full Version : [Denton, TX] Vintage March 30 @ Madness Comics & Games - Guaranteed Time Vault

infant_no_1
01-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Prizes guaranteed as long as there are 8 players. If you plan on driving to the event please make sure you preregister to make certain you have a seat. We do have limited space.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Registration 10:00 - 11:45 Late Entrants will not play round 1.
Play starts promptly at Noon.

Swiss with a cut to top 4/8.
Entry $30.00 (each player adds $12.00 in store credit to the prize pool)
Event will be unsanctioned, but run at Competitive REL. Decklists required.
Head Judge is L2 Jim Shuman.

PROXIES:
You are allowed unlimited proxies.

111 E University Dr Suite 112
Denton, TX 76209

PRIZE STRUCTURE:
1st/2nd:
First gets choice of Unlimited Time Vault or Grim Tutor, second gets the other card.
3rd/4th: Blue dual land (depending on what is in stock at the time)
5-8: 25% of the prize pool in store credit

More prizes may be added depending on attendance.
Attendance is capped at 34 players due to space limitations.
You may preregister by calling the store and speaking with Jim Shuman.

There are 3 ways to make proxies. All proxies subject to approval.

1) Take a basic land card and write the correct characteristics and oracle wording of the card on it with a fine tip marker. NO Ball point pens.
2) Take a card that shares some of the characteristics with the card that is being proxied and erase any characteristics that do not match, replacing them with the correct characteristics and oracle wording.
3) Print out all 75 cards and slip the paper into the sleeve in front of a basic land.

Esper3k
01-31-2013, 06:10 PM
Definitely interested! Hopefully some of the Houston guys will be up for the drive.

infant_no_1
03-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Reminder Bump

If you plan on attending please preregister by calling the store. We will have a hard cap due to seating. There are 10 players confirmed so far, with at least 2 flying in from Corpus.

Also note that all proxies must be in English and have all Oracle text. (I had a smart-ass player tell me he was going to proxy in Japanese)

If you are going to go let me know I'd love to meet some of you.