PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from TheManaDrain? Registration Issue

spellpierce
04-29-2013, 02:13 AM
Any one from www.themanadrain.com that can help me? I cant register and I lost my old account (PW and registration e-mail)

John Cox
04-29-2013, 03:22 PM
See here http://www.themanadrain.com/index.php?topic=44674.0

JACO
04-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Bingo. They had so many spammers signing up they are now doing 'closed registration' technique, so just email ManaDrain2012@gmail.com and Nick will hook you up.

EDIT: or if you have access to the email account you registered your old account from they can probably just email you a new password so you don't have to get a new account. Good luck.

GoblinZ
02-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Bingo. They had so many spammers signing up they are now doing 'closed registration' technique, so just email ManaDrain2012@gmail.com and Nick will hook you up.

EDIT: or if you have access to the email account you registered your old account from they can probably just email you a new password so you don't have to get a new account. Good luck.

Jaco, does this still work at present? I sent the email to the address you mentioned just a few days ago and I have not received the reply.

mini1337s
02-18-2014, 08:48 PM
Jaco, does this still work at present? I sent the email to the address you mentioned just a few days ago and I have not received the reply.
You will, it can take a few days. It's one admin who sorts through all of it, so I imagine real life has just gotten in the way.