PDA

View Full Version : [Deck] Scapeshift

LeaPlath
12-12-2013, 10:36 AM
I've been playing Scapeshift pretty much since Valakut came off the banlist (both cryptic and prime titan versions).

Has anyone else been playing it? And would anyone like to see a primer if I wrote one?

personalbackfire
12-12-2013, 12:39 PM
I've been playing Scapeshift pretty much since Valakut came off the banlist (both cryptic and prime titan versions).

Has anyone else been playing it? And would anyone like to see a primer if I wrote one?

I played the Primevil Titan version for a while. I found it to be very powerful and overall boring to play.

DDS5
01-02-2014, 03:33 PM
I played both but eventually I tried to blend them a bit. I go back to it on occasion in an unknown meta

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

rxavage
01-02-2014, 05:11 PM
I played both but eventually I tried to blend them a bit. I go back to it on occasion in an unknown meta

Same. I've tried every iteration and combination of UGR, Valakut was the reason I decided to start playing modern. Now I just rotate between Scapeshift, Melira Pod, and Splinter Twin.

sublime love
01-08-2014, 01:40 AM
Finally got a store in the local area to support modern tournaments
I have a vast collection of modern cards and decks. Shift is one of them, the only problem is I can't find a cut and dry list.
This deck was SWEET when ponder was legal. Serum visions is just not the same. No one likes to draw the bad card, and look at 2 good ones.
Without ponder in the deck, one needs to find a replacement.
-Looking for mostly information about what cards people like in the deck, AND why.
-What match up they don't like
-MD cards that suck in those matches
-land counts, and why
-ramp spells, how many are "right"
-"cantrips/card advantage" cards that work the best.

DDS5
01-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Okay what version do you want to play blue based or prime time based