PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into mtg

Rufus1138
03-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone, I'm in pcola fl and the wife and I just picked up two starter packs and two promo mini decks at the local brick and mortar, ended up with a very interesting 47 card swamp deck and a semi strong mountain deck and a questionable island deck with a few random leftovers, I'm still trying to figure out the modern set, last time I played was pre-planeswalkers so I'm basically a noon again but I really like the idea of building up a mono red deck for me or just any power deck really, and a swamp deathtouch/first-strike/haste deck for her. Looking forward to getting back into the mix soon

Ace/Homebrew
03-26-2015, 12:01 PM
Hi everyone, I'm in pcola fl and the wife and I just picked up two starter packs and two promo mini decks at the local brick and mortar, ended up with a very interesting 47 card swamp deck and a semi strong mountain deck and a questionable island deck with a few random leftovers, I'm still trying to figure out the modern set, last time I played was pre-planeswalkers so I'm basically a noon again but I really like the idea of building up a mono red deck for me or just any power deck really, and a swamp deathtouch/first-strike/haste deck for her. Looking forward to getting back into the mix soon
Welcome back to you and your wife! :smile:
Have you found a local store which you plan on getting most of your gaming in at? Or will it mostly be at the kitchen table?