PDA

View Full Version : GP Pittsburgh tournament report top 32 finish with Living Twin

MMorrjr12
12-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi everyone, Mark Morrison here and I wanted to write a tournament report on the deck I chose to play in GP Pittsburgh. Before I talk about the deck, I will give a little bit of my background. I am from Cleveland, OH, currently living in Saratoga Springs, NY (near Albany). I don’t play much magic anymore because I needed to dedicate more time to my Tech Startup Windrush. I have been to 1 pro tour, and have multiple 12-3 and 11-4 finishes at GP’s. I was the TCG player 2014 New York Modern State Champion (though this doesn’t mean anything), and I consider myself a former competitive magic player. I was never the best, my opinions are just that, and I am not great at writing. But if you manage to read this whole article, I hope you find it informative and enjoyable.
Check out my tournament report from GP pittsburgh where I finished in the top 32 with living twin here (http://windrush.windrush.org/mark/GP+Pittsburgh+with+Living+Twin/)