PDA

View Full Version : [Announcement] 10/07/06-10/08/06 SCG Back to Back Duel for Duals; Roanoke, VA

matt_v
07-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Star City "Duel for Duals" Legacy Tournaments
October 7th and 8th, 2006
Roanoke, VA
Legacy

http://sales.starcitygames.com/cardscans/MAGMIS/Legacy300.gif

5728 Williamson Rd NW
Roanoke, VA 24012

Time: Registration is from 8:00 AM to 9:50 AM. Tournament begins at 10:00 AM promptly each day.

Tournament Format: DCI-sanctioned Legacy, modified swiss with single-elimination top 8. No proxies are allowed.

Entry Fee: $25.00 each day - Cash only, credit cards are not accepted.

Prizes: One hundred (yes, 100!) revised dual lands! This prize payout is GUARANTEED by Star City Events regardless of attendance each day!

1st – Four (4) of each Revised Dual Land! (40 total!)
2nd - Two (2) of each Revised Dual Land! (20 total!)
3rd - One (1) of each Revised Dual Land! (10 total!)
4th - One (1) of each Revised Dual Land! (10 total!)
5th - One (1) of each allied Revised Dual Land! (5 total!)*
6th - One (1) of each allied Revised Dual Land! (5 total!)*
7th - One (1) of each non-allied Revised Dual Land! (5 total!)**
8th - One (1) of each non-allied Revised Dual Land! (5 total!)**

*Allied dual lands = Badlands, Savannah, Taiga, Tundra, Underground Sea
**Non-allied dual lands = Bayou, Plateau, Scrubland, Tropical Island, Volcanic Island

Head Judge: TBA

Judge Certification: TBA

Miscellaneous Notes:
1. We will have one of our best and most experienced staffs for this event! We will do our very best to ensure that you have the best experience you can have!

2. This event is sanctioned with a K-value of 32 and will be run under Rules Level 3 Enforcement.

3. While trading is fine, please note that buying/selling cards with anyone except for our authorized dealer(s), or soliciting to do so elsewhere, is strictly forbidden at this event. Failure to obey this rule may result in both the buyer and the seller being removed from the event without refund, and banned from attending future events.

Star City Events also reserves the right to limit the amount of space being occupied by any one individual while trading, and does not allow the use of suitcases, handcarts, luggage carts, etc. to be used for the purpose of transporting excessive amounts of trade stock

More Information:
Players who want specific information can contact us at events@starcitygames.com or by calling (540) 767-GAME (7263)

PunkRocker1134
07-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Damn it, why can't there be a big Legacy Tornament within a 2 hour drive from Philadelphia?

quicksilver
07-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Damn it, why can't there be a big Legacy Tornament within a 2 hour drive from Philadelphia?

Well I'm sure one of the virginians (like the hatfields) would be happy to let you crash at their place. This last one was 2 and a half hours away for me and it was fine. However I still hope to make it to this one as well as long as some people from Rochester (since I'll be back there) come down as well cause I don't feel like driving all by myself.

Tacosnape
07-12-2006, 12:58 PM

It could be worse. You could be in Birmingham. The southeast doesn't believe Legacy exists. (Though my mission in life is to change this.)

Nightmare
07-12-2006, 12:59 PM
It could be worse. You could be in the Southeast.Fixed.

IndyTerminator
07-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Don't worry, nobody in Fort Wayne believes in Legacy either. There are some closer tournaments but they are generally 3 or more hours away.

Caboose
07-12-2006, 03:23 PM
I want to come down from Columbus for this. Although, wasn't Roanoke destroyed in like 1590? You guys rebuilt? Awesome :cool:

Anyone else from Ohio/Michigan/Indiana want to go, let me know.

Peter_Rotten
07-12-2006, 03:55 PM
This last one was 2 and a half hours away for me and it was fine.

UGH! 9 1/2 from Albany. How did VA become a Magic Mecca?

Nightmare
07-12-2006, 04:04 PM
UGH! 9 1/2 from Albany. How did VA become a Magic Mecca?They stole it from us.

TheDarkshineKnight
07-12-2006, 04:06 PM
It could be worse. You could be in Birmingham. The southeast doesn't believe Legacy exists. (Though my mission in life is to change this.)

You think that's bad? You could live on the West Coast, as far away from any Legacy tournies as possible. I'm my own fucking metagame.

Fresno, California Metagame:

1x Vial Goblins

>_<

AnwarA101
07-12-2006, 05:05 PM
UGH! 9 1/2 from Albany. How did VA become a Magic Mecca?

You've seen the players from VA and you have to ask that question?

calosso
07-12-2006, 05:07 PM
They stole it from us.
You guys used to have it?

URABAHN
07-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Wow, there's so much Legacy action going round I think I need 5 tissues. I'm all over this one too. I doubt I'll stay at Mad Zur's place though, since Roanoke is very far.

PunkRocker1134
07-13-2006, 03:41 PM
Well I'm sure one of the virginians (like the hatfields) would be happy to let you crash at their place. This last one was 2 and a half hours away for me and it was fine. However I still hope to make it to this one as well as long as some people from Rochester (since I'll be back there) come down as well cause I don't feel like driving all by myself.

I'd like to but I'm only 16 and my parents said no and they said it was too long, so I can't make it. Good luck to all that go.

Anarky87
07-13-2006, 05:39 PM
I'd like to attend one of these as well, but Illinois is no picnic either for Legacy. Everywhere that I used to go to play around me has for some reason stopped Legacy tournaments and replaced them with...more T2...I suppose I could drive 3 hours to Chicago every weekend, but that's a little more than I can afford.

Though I'm slowly, but surely getting a...'somewhat' competitive group in my town going, and a few players look promising. Good luck to all those that attend =)

matt_v
07-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Online preregistration is now available!

Sign Up For Duel for Duals (Saturday) online now! (http://sales.starcitygames.com/events/signupform.php?event=51)
Sign Up For Duel for Duals (Sunday) online now! (http://sales.starcitygames.com/events/signupform.php?event=52)

-Matt

Anusien
08-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Duel for Duals 4 is a back to back event October 7-8th in Roanoke, Virginia (http://www.starcitygames.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=288554)

quicksilver
08-08-2006, 05:54 PM
sweet, do any virginians know where we will be staying? the Hatfields or is that too far away from the tournement?

Also am I correct in assuming no one from above the Mason Dixon line will be attending this, as northerns are to lazy to travel to our tournements, unlike us to theirs.

TheInfamousBearAssassin
08-08-2006, 06:21 PM
I believe the Hatfields' is about two hours away from Roanoke, which is still an hour closer than the Frog, so if they're available for it, it seems like a prime location. Roopey actually lives much closer, but actually further away than the city proper.

I'm going to officially renounce New York as a state if none of you fuckers show up to this again.

Nightmare
08-08-2006, 06:28 PM
I will genuinely be out of town for this one guys. Stupid job.

Di
08-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Thing is, people in New York have something called "life" that is outside Magic. This includes work, school(college), and wanking off. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to part with any of those things to attend this tournament, sorry.

Michael Keller
08-08-2006, 06:56 PM
I'll put my name in the hat as a...maybe.

CavernNinja
08-08-2006, 06:59 PM
College...On the weekend? And wait since when has missing one class been a big deal. And work? It's two months away you can request off two months in advance...And wanking off...how sad, you could come down to DC the night before and hire a hot asian prostitute to do that for you.

TheInfamousBearAssassin
08-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Thing is, people in New York have something called "life" that is outside Magic. This includes work, school(college), and wanking off. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to part with any of those things to attend this tournament, sorry.

We've been to Syracuse, but nice try.

Nightmare
08-08-2006, 07:03 PM
And work? It's two months away you can request off two months in advance...I have a "real job" that makes me work "real hours" and I have a limited amount of vacation time I can use. I've already used over 2 weeks this year, and I'd like to be able to factor in getting sick or something.

Jander78
08-08-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm in as a tentative. Also, Ian is quite right about the D.C. Asian prostitute thing......oh man!

Lego
08-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm going to officially renounce New York as a state if none of you fuckers show up to this again.

I live in MA now, but my excuse remains the same for not attending: I don't own a car. If anyone from the Boston area were going, I'd surely bum a ride :smile:

URABAHN
08-08-2006, 10:47 PM
I believe the Hatfields' is about two hours away from Roanoke, which is still an hour closer than the Frog, so if they're available for it, it seems like a prime location. Roopey actually lives much closer, but actually further away than the city proper.

Roanoke is actually the same distance from my place in Herndon as the Hatfield's place in Fredericksburg. I'll leave from my place the evening before.

URABAHN
08-08-2006, 10:48 PM
There's already a thread for this, y'know, right?

http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3804

Jander78
08-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Merged threads

matt_v
08-09-2006, 09:41 AM
For anyone coming down the night before, there is a Hampton Inn at I-81 exit 146 (Phone: (540) 563-5656). It’s less than a mile down the road and has always gotten favorable reviews from our players!

-Matt

NANTUKO_SHADY
08-09-2006, 09:17 PM
However I still hope to make it to this one as well as long as some people from Rochester (since I'll be back there) come down as well cause I don't feel like driving all by myself.

Dave Price.. buddy! How would you like the presence of me and Phil Stolze to accompany you on the ride down to VA?? We would both GLADLY throw down for gas, and as a bonus, neither of us are annoying or smell bad!!!!

quicksilver
08-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Dave Price.. buddy! How would you like the presence of me and Phil Stolze to accompany you on the ride down to VA?? We would both GLADLY throw down for gas, and as a bonus, neither of us are annoying or smell bad!!!!
Lol, I would gladdly take you down except I am still going to be down here at that point in time, and I don't feel like adding 32 hours to my driving time.

NANTUKO_SHADY
08-10-2006, 12:13 PM
Lol, I would gladdly take you down except I am still going to be down here at that point in time, and I don't feel like adding 32 hours to my driving time.

Dammit.. lol well at any rate, how far away is MD from CT?? I suck with geography and I am too lazy to go look at a map. Would it make sense for my Dad to drop me and Phil off where you live, and then you trek us down the rest of the way?

quicksilver
08-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Dammit.. lol well at any rate, how far away is MD from CT?? I suck with geography and I am too lazy to go look at a map. Would it make sense for my Dad to drop me and Phil off where you live, and then you trek us down the rest of the way?

No

First this thread is about VA, not the conneticut tourney. Second, you live slightly closer to the conneticut tournement than I do, so not only would it take you longer to get to my place but would then add an additional 4.5 hours (that is just one way).

For the this VA tournement, I live about 3 hours from it. So it would take you 7-8 hours to get to my place, then an hour to get to the Hatfields where will be staying, then two hours from there to the tourney. If you were to drive down directly to the tourney it would take about 10 hours, if you were to drive to the hatfields it would take about 8 hours.
So no matter what you will have to do large amounts of driving without me and I will save you little.

NANTUKO_SHADY
08-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Ahh I see, lol my bad, I meant Virginia when I said CT. @Dave Price, so you think it would make more sense for my Dad to drive us the whole Nine Yards to the Hatfields pending we can make this work??

Mad Zur
08-10-2006, 02:00 PM
For the this VA tournement, I live about 3 hours from it. So it would take you 7-8 hours to get to my place, then an hour to get to the Hatfields where will be staying, then two hours from there to the tourney. If you were to drive down directly to the tourney it would take about 10 hours, if you were to drive to the hatfields it would take about 8 hours.I don't know where you guys are getting your numbers, but they are incorrect. Fredericksburg is a good 4 hours (http://local.google.com/local?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-18,GGGL:en&q=roanoke+va) from Roanoke. :< We'll probably have to drive down the night before and stay at a campsite or preferrably a hotel.

quicksilver
08-10-2006, 02:07 PM
I don't know where you guys are getting your numbers, but they are incorrect. Fredericksburg is a good 4 hours (http://local.google.com/local?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-18,GGGL:en&q=roanoke+va) from Roanoke. :< We'll probably have to drive down the night before and stay at a campsite or something.

Oh, I had heard, can't remember where, that it was about two hours. But staying at a campsite could be pretty bad if it rained. But if you really want to stay at one and accept full blame if it rains then we can. Also if anyone doesn't want to come in case it rains, feel free to go to a hotel, don't blame me for the rain.

@nantuko shady: It would probably make sense for your dad to drive the whole way, otherwise he would have to drive down then back then down then back, which seems very poor. Or stop like 3/4 of the way down and stay by himself for the weekend, which doesn't make too much sense.

Krieger
08-10-2006, 04:16 PM
:< We'll probably have to drive down the night before and stay at a campsite or something.

@ Team Unicorn- You guys can help me pitch a tent when we go camping and we will have a "Unicorn meeting".

quicksilver
08-10-2006, 04:30 PM
@ Team Unicorn- You guys can help me pitch a tent when we go camping and we will have a "Unicorn meeting".

Oh lord, I think that is even gayer than a unicorn shower.

TheInfamousBearAssassin
08-10-2006, 05:37 PM

I'll bring the peanut butter.

quicksilver
08-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I'll bring the peanut butter.

You're not on team unicorn, as much as you would like to be.

Also I have no idea what you wold be plannig to do with that peanut butter, and quite frankly I don't want to know.

NANTUKO_SHADY
08-10-2006, 06:49 PM
@ Dave Price... good news which might make the most sense!!! My Mom just informed me that Air Tran has specials to Baltimore Maryland.. 49 bucks one way!!! That seems pretty good, then Phil and I could easily get a taxi or whatnot, depending on how close you are to the Baltimore Airport, but if we were to fly down, would you take us the rest of the way with you for gas money and some cheerful company??

quicksilver
08-10-2006, 08:43 PM
@ Dave Price... good news which might make the most sense!!! My Mom just informed me that Air Tran has specials to Baltimore Maryland.. 49 bucks one way!!! That seems pretty good, then Phil and I could easily get a taxi or whatnot, depending on how close you are to the Baltimore Airport, but if we were to fly down, would you take us the rest of the way with you for gas money and some cheerful company??

Yeah sure, I think I am like 30 mintes away from Baltimore/Washinton International

NANTUKO_SHADY
08-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Excellent!!! :cool: I will keep you posted Dave! I really hope I can make this...

CavernNinja
08-12-2006, 11:40 AM
So hey, Nantuko, Quick, there is an awesome function on these boards called a PM. Really I don't care about your travel plans and I'm sure that 99% of the people reading this thread don't. Keep it your travel plans to your selves and keep the trash talking to this thread.

Speaking of trash talking, I think I'll actually be able to make it to this tourney so I'll see you there bitches. Not sure if I'll stay for day 2 since I'll have to work Monday but either way I'll make Saturday. Fear the retiree that doesn't know what the hell to play.

NANTUKO_SHADY
08-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Fear the retiree that doesn't know what the hell to play.

I am in utter fear right now...... please don't hurt me.

M.Maddox
08-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Anyone know how far the starcity place is from roanoke airport, and if there are any hotels near the store?

Edit: mapquest ftw, didn't know the gaming center was open yet.

matt_v
08-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Here are a list of local hotels:

AmeriSuites, 5040 Valley View Blvd NW Roanoke, VA - Ph: (540)366-4700
Best Western, 5050 Valley View Blvd NW Roanoke, VA - Ph: (540)362-2400
Comfort Inn-Airport, 5070 Valley View Blvd NW Roanoke, VA - Ph: (540)527-2020
Hampton Inn, 7922 Plantation Rd Roanoke, VA - Ph: (540)563-5656
Holiday Inn-Airport, 6626 Thirlane Rd. Roanoke, VA - Ph: (540)366-8861
Mainstay Suites-Airport, 5080 Valley View Blvd NW Roanoke, VA - Ph: (540)527-3030

We're less than ten minutes from the airport.

-Matt

Machinus
08-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Awesome! Thank you for that info matt!

Any feature matches this time?

matt_v
09-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Awesome! Thank you for that info matt!

Any feature matches this time?

We've got the space, so I think that can be arranged. I don't know that our staff would know who to pick though.

-Matt

TheDarkshineKnight
09-01-2006, 05:49 PM

Oooooh! Ooooooh! Can I be the first member of the Team Unicorn California Branch! My name on Battlefield 2 and America's Army is Rainbow Unicorn. :P

CavernNinja
09-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Just ask for Source names and then look them up for post count. I'm sure that is as scientific a method as any.

Canook
09-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I"m down for the Saturday tournament. I've got class on Monday. I'm also down for giving 1-2 people rides.

Shriekmaw
09-08-2006, 11:52 AM
I was interested in knowing if anyone from the Syracuse area was planning on going down for this event?

I would like to know.

Afro
09-15-2006, 04:58 AM
hmmm if anyone from cuse is going and planning on heading down the thruway i live just south of albany. I'd be glad to pay gas and stuffs. shoot me a pm

on1y0ne
09-15-2006, 05:33 AM
hmmm if anyone from cuse is going and planning on heading down the thruway i live just south of albany. I'd be glad to pay gas and stuffs. shoot me a pm

I think that taking that route brings you out of the way. Generally from Syracuse it is best to take 81 South. Just so you don't get your hopes up, man...

Afro
09-15-2006, 05:54 AM
I think that taking that route brings you out of the way. Generally from Syracuse it is best to take 81 South. Just so you don't get your hopes up, man...

I knew there was a way south through binghamton(I think?) that you could go as well. Wasn't sure if one way was faster or not.

Thanks anyways.

Nightmare
09-15-2006, 08:33 AM
I knew there was a way south through binghamton(I think?) that you could go as well. Wasn't sure if one way was faster or not.

Thanks anyways.If anyone from NNY or like Burlington, VT is planning to go, sometimes it's faster to take 87 South through Albany, so that could give you some outs. Check the Frappr Map (http://mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4209) and see if anyone is near you.

NANTUKO_SHADY
09-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Ok so the tournament is less than a month away.. who exactly is planning on going to this???

kabal
09-15-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok so the tournament is less than a month away.. who exactly is planning on going to this???

I'll be there.

Shriekmaw
09-19-2006, 12:42 PM

I would love to go to this if I could find some interest in Syracuse or Rochester that was planning on coming.

Let me know what is up in those two places guys?

quicksilver
09-19-2006, 12:48 PM
I would love to go to this if I could find some interest in Syracuse or Rochester that was planning on coming.

Let me know what is up in those two places guys?

Some people from rochester are flying down.

AnwarA101
09-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Some people from rochester are flying down.

Are you kidding? No one from NY came to that last one that was during the summer and in Richmond.

Caboose
09-22-2006, 03:57 AM
I can't come guys. My buddy decided to go to a BBQ in Cleveland with his girlfriend's family, and I refuse to drive down alone. Any hope I had of finding someone else was crushed when I bought a pair of tickets on the 50 yard line to the Akron @ Cincy game for ten bucks on ebay.

AnwarA101
09-28-2006, 07:33 PM
So who is coming? What are you playing (or would be playing)? Most importantly what will T8? I'm guessing that something wild will make into T8. Any thoughts on what that might be?

Canook
09-28-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm actually not going anymore, I gotta start saving every penny I make now. Moving out in November, woot woot.

URABAHN
09-28-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm actually not going anymore, I gotta start saving every penny I make now. Moving out in November, woot woot.

You can't afford $6 for camping and $20 for the event? God, you are so sad.

"Waaah! I can't move out if I spend $30 next weekend!"

Stay with your parents as long as you fuckin' can or you will regret it.

NANTUKO_SHADY
09-28-2006, 08:54 PM
So who is coming? What are you playing (or would be playing)? Most importantly what will T8? I'm guessing that something wild will make into T8. Any thoughts on what that might be?

I will be there for both days, and as far as I know, I will be piloting the god-like blue deck full of instants and lands. Although I am slightly considering running U/G/W Thresh as well, so w'ell see when I get there! :cool:

Ta Jugs
09-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Ill be there as well and I plan on making Top 8 once again.

Canook
09-28-2006, 11:29 PM
You can't afford $6 for camping and $20 for the event? God, you are so sad.

"Waaah! I can't move out if I spend $30 next weekend!"

Stay with your parents as long as you fuckin' can or you will regret it.

Fuck dude, you make a pretty good point. Other than the fact that I could be working and getting money instead of spending money on gas and camping?? Who the fuck camps? Also, I'm moving to Tennessee, no good magic players there right? I hope not...

URABAHN
09-29-2006, 07:26 AM
Fuck dude, you make a pretty good point. Other than the fact that I could be working and getting money instead of spending money on gas and camping?? Who the fuck camps? Also, I'm moving to Tennessee, no good magic players there right? I hope not...

Us real magic players from Northern Virginia have found a campsite an hour north of Roanoke that'll cost us a measly $6. There are showers and stuff. People who don't want to spend >$20 go camping.

Canook
09-29-2006, 10:10 AM
It's not really just the money, it's the fact that I need to start saving money, I've never been good at it. I'm always broke by the time my check comes, it sucks. I'm really just trying to cut down on spending money on random shit.

quicksilver
09-29-2006, 10:28 AM
Well it's $6 per night.

MY predictions for top 8
4-5 decks that are in the LMF
2-3 tier two decks
1-2 decks no one expected to even be there

@Canook: could stuff like this (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4125) be the reason you are so broke and suck at saving money? Oh noes you have no money because you need to get you fucking windows tinted!

matt_v
09-29-2006, 11:21 AM
I've had a question about this so I just want to make sure everyone knows even though Time Spiral is released on 10/6/06, it is not legal for this event. It will become legal for constructed play on 10/20/06.

-Matt

Mulletus
09-29-2006, 11:29 AM
I kinda want to go. Nick, are you gong to drive? Va, are you going to give us places to crash?

AnwarA101
09-29-2006, 11:36 AM
I've had a question about this so I just want to make sure everyone knows even though Time Spiral is released on 10/6/06, it is not legal for this event. It will become legal for constructed play on 10/20/06.

-Matt

Still planning on Feature matches?

quicksilver
09-29-2006, 11:37 AM
No one in VA lives near it; it's a big state. The VA people are staying at a campground at $6 a night.

Canook
09-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Well it's $6 per night.

MY predictions for top 8
4-5 decks that are in the LMF
2-3 tier two decks
1-2 decks no one expected to even be there

@Canook: could stuff like this (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4125) be the reason you are so broke and suck at saving money? Oh noes you have no money because you need to get you fucking windows tinted!

Fuck no. I was gonna get them done, but I didn't because they gave me an estimate, but the real amount to tint my windows was like 245. That's way too much. And the main reason, is that I'm not good at saving money. I always see something I want to buy, and I just buy it, leaving me with barely any money the next time I get my check. Mainly because of Magic tournaments.

Machinus
10-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Good luck to NOVA this weekend. I hope to see you guys at the tournament, and perhaps afterwards.

Anusien
10-03-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm going, and plan to meet as many of you that I haven't as I can.

scrumdogg
10-03-2006, 07:32 PM

so that I can more accurately butcher your deck names & archetypes in my quest to do....something....

Watcher487
10-03-2006, 09:08 PM

I'm sorry scrum, you have it all wrong....

So, I can know the difference between reality and the surreal reality, SCG has created... by my own design.

Anusien
10-03-2006, 11:42 PM
I don't need to meet you all to butcher your deck names.

By the way, if I actually meet you, there's a better chance I'll get your name down (and ug, I need to do TML decklists).

matt_v
10-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Still planning on Feature matches?

I'll not be there, but I will mention it to the judging staff.

-Matt

NANTUKO_SHADY
10-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Well folks, me and Ta Jugs are leaving for the airport in about two hours. Best of luck to all of you, and I hope to see as many sourcers as possible down there!!! :laugh:

Bane of the Living
10-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Whos winning?

Firebrothers
10-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Seriously guys we need our tournement fix

MattH
10-08-2006, 10:23 PM
From Anusien:

Day 1 T8:
BHWC Landstill v Goblins
BW v something (Goblins?)
Solidarity v BBS(!)
Thresh v Goblins

Winner: Goblins/Thresh split

Day 2 T8:
Affinity v Goblins
Gro v Goblins
Goblins v RGBSA
Iggy v 43 land

Winner: Goblins/Goblins split (Machinus won)

Meatballsinpasta
10-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Yerp. I played mantle affinity. I beat my top 8 opponent, but I lost in top 4 to Mono red Gobs (goblin tinker is mean :mad: )
O this is my first post. Hi Y'all.

TripleAgent
10-09-2006, 06:50 PM
What up, Matt? Team Baltimore once again!

Meatballsinpasta
10-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Heck yea. Team baltimore still got to the top 8 (twice this time :smile: )
umm we need a better name dude. lol Sucks you missed on tyebreakers day one you vs. Gearheart would have been cool.