PDA

View Full Version : [Card Dicussion] Errant Ephemeron

Boogy_Boy
09-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Has anyone seen this card yet? I think it's a pretty cool/decent little critter.

Errant Ephemeron 6U
4/4 Flying
Suspend 4 - 1U (Rather than play this card from your hand, you may pay 1U and remove it from the game with four time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When you remove the last, play it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.)

What do you guys think? Personally, I think it's interesting cos it's easier to protect and force through. You can set it aside, and have the mana open and ready 4 turns later to protect it.

scrumdogg
09-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Has anyone seen this card yet? I think it's a pretty cool/decent little critter.

Errant Ephemeron 6U
4/4 Flying
Suspend 4 - 1U (Rather than play this card from your hand, you may pay 1U and remove it from the game with four time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When you remove the last, play it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.)

What do you guys think? Personally, I think it's interesting cos it's easier to protect and force through. You can set it aside, and have the mana open and ready 4 turns later to protect it.

Also has the interesting ability to be waiting to come into play the turn after you Wrath/Wildfire/Obliterate/somehow otherwise clear the board. It also somes into play on your upkeep, as will all the Suspend cards, although whether that makes a difference remains to be seen.

Moby Dick
09-01-2006, 11:51 PM
the problem I see is that it give your opp 4 turns to try and play around it. suspend would be cool if it were like morph, and you remove the card face down.

Warmonger
09-03-2006, 05:23 AM
I Think that Ephem-Go might be reliable and effective, especially while other cards with suspend are expected to release. But whatever it is, it's too slow for Legacy. You can play it and ^%$^% the Board, but there are already Nether Spirits and Balancing Acts. This guy doesn't offer anything more.

Try it in T2.

Eldariel
09-03-2006, 05:40 AM
Except if you play MUC, then it offers a great deal.