PDA

View Full Version : Team Gix - Building up a Team

APriestOfGix
09-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Im making a team of players for all formats and am looking for members, if you are interested in joining a team please contact me at: mishrastempest@gmail.com with some basic info:

Name (Online Name)
Years playing
How competitive you take MTG
Anything else you want me to know.

TheDarkshineKnight
09-02-2006, 12:24 PM
First question: Where in California do you live?

APriestOfGix
09-02-2006, 03:52 PM
socal Pasadena area by the rose bowl, i have a few friends from there hopefully joining, and am trying to get some people from all over.

We have a brand spanking new Fourms ar www.teamgix.vf11.com please feel free to sign up, but don't post as i am still changing the layout currently.

TheDarkshineKnight
09-02-2006, 06:05 PM
socal Pasadena area by the rose bowl, i have a few friends from there hopefully joining, and am trying to get some people from all over.

We have a brand spanking new Fourms ar www.teamgix.vf11.com please feel free to sign up, but don't post as i am still changing the layout currently.

Yeah, I live about three hours north of you, in Fresno. Whatever, though, I sent you an e-mail.

Aggro_zombies
09-03-2006, 07:57 PM
Do you ever come up to the San Francisco Bay Area for tournaments? If so, I might be interested in joining. Otherwise, I usually won't be in your area (I go to UC Berkeley and live about a half-hour south in Fremont).