PDA

View Full Version : Deal or No Deal on Sinkholes

jazzykat
09-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi,

I already have 1 Unlimited Sinkhole in what Scrye might consider good condition (This info put in because I can make a playset with the one I have.). I have an offer that will allow me to buy 3 more in Heavily played condition on ebay from a (real) store for $46.50. Is that a square deal?

Thanks,
JKat

Lego
09-20-2006, 01:26 AM
I wouldn't buy Heavily Played cards that were that expensive, but that's not to say that that's a poor price for them. Starcity sells HP Unlimited Sinkholes for $20 a piece, and most sites sell them for about that. Black and Blue Magic (www.blackandbluemagic.com) and ccghouse.com (ccghouse.sellmagiccards.com/) have comparable prices, although it seems that ccghouse has some in better condition if you want to spend a few dolalrs more.

AnwarA101
09-20-2006, 01:29 AM
I bought a set of Beta sinkholes for 90 dollars last year and they were in pretty good shape. If you search a bit for ebay auctions you should find a good deal. That's ofcourse if you are willing to wait.

Moby Dick
09-20-2006, 06:36 AM
You might want to wait untill friday to see if they're in time spiral.:rolleyes:

jazzykat
09-20-2006, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the replies. I decided not to get them because I am not planning to do anything for a while with them. I will be making brown decks for a while and messing with big bad artifacts.

al the great
09-28-2006, 07:05 PM
46 bux for 3 sinkholes is a really good deal even though they are heavily played IMO.

Complete_Jank
09-28-2006, 08:52 PM
I look at cards as in two conditions. Playable or Collectible.

dahcmai
09-29-2006, 01:37 AM
If you plan on keeping them for a really long time and are not the type of person to trade off things once you are tired of the deck then it's a good deal. They are sinkholes after all and expensive to get a set in decent condition. So it comes down to whether or not you plan on getting rid of them after a while.

If you are the type to stuff rares like that away until a day comes along you need them again, then buy them. It's not a bad price.

If you are the type of person to buy them play them for a while and try to trade or sell later for your next deck, don't buy them, It's not too good for that.