PDA

View Full Version : [Deck] Crime and Punishment

darkgenasi
10-05-2006, 01:00 PM
i have a new deck that i'm testing. it alot like ROCK with weird twists here and there. hers the list.

Creatures:
4 sakura tribe elder
4 loxodon hierarch
3 kokusho, the evening star
3 yosi, the morning star

Other spells:
4 duress
4 hymn to tourach
4 chaners edict
4 crime // punishment
4 vindicate
2 kodama's reach
2 goryo's vengeance
1 debtors' knell

land:
3 scrub land
3 bayou
2 savannah
1 shizo, death's store house
1 miren, the moaning well
1 flooded strand
1 blood stained mire
2 windswept heath
3 swamp
2 forest
2 plains

the deck is good i play ot because i like it. i would like some feed back on what all of you think and maybe some pointers. i will be adding a side board soon so if you have any ideas feel free to say some thing i'm open to new ideas

legacyplayer0
10-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Extended season isn't for a while.

NoGameShow
10-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Extended season isn't for a while.

Way to be helpful.

About your deck it seems somewhat similar to IBA's Truffle Shuffle deck which you find using the search function. You migh want to take that into consideration.

Welcome to the Source

quicksilver
10-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Way to be helpful.

About your deck it seems somewhat similar to IBA's Truffle Shuffle deck which you find using the search function. You migh want to take that into consideration.

Welcome to the Source

Why dear god would you point someone to Truffle Shuffle, Legacyplayer0's post and mine were far more helpful.

bigbear102
10-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Post stuff like this in New and Developmental, and Truffle Shuffle is probably the closest to this, it's in the Open forum.

MasterBlaster
10-05-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm not real familiar with playing Kokusho, but you might want to increase him to a 4 of to increase the chances of draining 10 life.

Also I would switch the Chainer's Edicts with Diabolic Edicts. That way you can respond to a Swords to Plowshares targeting you dragons by targeting yourself with an edict.

SillyMetalGAT
10-05-2006, 04:04 PM
So why exactly do you play Crime // Punishment? You do know its returning from an opponents graveyard? Or is it for the other half of it? In which case why not just run Pernicious Deed?

DarkAkuma
10-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Not everyone has deeds. Hes trying to convert over from type 2 to 1.5 with me and my frends, so he plays alot of what he allready has, untill he gets something more ideal.

Also i just helped him find out today, that the wording on Punishment is different then he thought. he thought it detroyed things with "casting cost X or less", which if it was, would make it better then deeds.

Anarky87
10-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Also i just helped him find out today, that the wording on Punishment is different then he thought. he thought it detroyed things with "casting cost X or less", which if it was, would make it better then deeds.

That's what I thought it did at first, which is why I thought it was fantastical. Then my ability to read and comprehend kicked in and pwned me yet again.

Peter_Rotten
10-06-2006, 12:52 PM
This is not going anywhere useful.