PDA

View Full Version : A Friend's Magic Collection on Ebay

Shriekmaw
10-07-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm putting up a friend's magic collection on ebay and would just like to let the Legacy community know about it. These are great cards going up that would make a great addition to any magic collection.

You can find them by typing my name in as the seller and search for it.

Name (nwowelko2000)

MasterBlaster
10-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Those are nice cards indeed.

Would you accept a personal check from a fellow sourcer?

umbowta
10-08-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm putting up a friend's magic collection on ebay and would just like to let the Legacy community know about it. These are great cards going up that would make a great addition to any magic collection.

You can find them by typing my name in as the seller and search for it.

Name (nwowelko2000)
You might try putting up a link. It's really easy. Just type "(url)
(/url)" in [ ] instead of parentheses, then copy the contents of the address bar while you're on the auction page, paste it back in between the closed brackets and -POOF- easy button for the lazy masses (like me).

Hoojo
10-08-2006, 02:50 PM
I agree. I've tried searching like you mentioned and I can't come up with anything.

MasterBlaster
10-08-2006, 05:40 PM
I agree. I've tried searching like you mentioned and I can't come up with anything.

Go to e-bay, click on advanced search, click on search by seller, than type in his name.

kabal
10-08-2006, 05:46 PM
go here (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnwowelko2000)

Shriekmaw
10-08-2006, 08:34 PM
go here (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnwowelko2000)

Thanks for the help with the link.

I would accept a personal check in case anyone is wondering, but I would have to wait for it to clear before sending the items out.

Best way is just to pay through paypal, unless your in the Syracuse area, then we can just meet up and exchange items.

Nightmare
10-09-2006, 09:37 AM
"A friend" eh, Nick? Is that friend by any chance named "Nick Wowelco's Gro deck, Time Vaults, and extra type 2 crap that is rotating?"

umbowta
10-09-2006, 01:31 PM
"A friend" eh, Nick? Is that friend by any chance named "Nick Wowelco's Gro deck, Time Vaults, and extra type 2 crap that is rotating?"
ROTMFFL!

Shriekmaw
10-09-2006, 03:43 PM

You got me Mr. Nightmare. I wanted to get rid of some of my legacy stuff that I don't really use anymore to get into Type 1 a little more.

I think you can appreciate that. :)

Nightmare
10-09-2006, 03:45 PM
You got me Mr. Nightmare. I wanted to get rid of some of my legacy stuff that I don't really use anymore to get into Type 1 a little more.

I think you can appreciate that. :)I'm just baggin on you Nick, it's all good. I have extra stuff if you need to borrow.