PDA

View Full Version : [Deck] Gbw Rock Survival

Bongo
10-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Deck list found in post #3. Deleted double posts. My apologies for the haphazard placement of the posts.

-PR

Absolutely amazing deck, congratulations!

I'm sure people will question your exclusion of Squee, Birds and only 2 Survivals, but the theory behind it is brilliant. I built a similar version to yours, good to see we arrived at similar conclusions.

A few suggestions:

1) I have 1 Compost as a tutor-target in the board, and it turns Deadguy into a favorable match. Since Deadguy is quite popular, I feel a single spot in the sideboard is worth it.

2) Plague Spitter in the maindeck improves a lot of close matchups, especially Goblins and Deadguy. It's also nice with Cabal Therapy.

3) To make space for this, I moved Genesis to the sideboard. I'm not completely sure about this, but so far it's been working out good. Genesis is really slow to get going, and is only optimal in long-drawn out control games. Genesis in your initial 7 often feels like a mulligan to 6.

4) What about moving a few Duress to the main? The only matchup that Duress is suboptimal is Goblins, but in every other matchup, these are very good (especially with Witness).

Let me know what you think.

Tao
10-10-2006, 11:01 AM
This is ridicoulous. Keep on discussig cruel tendrils shit and other stuff in the open forums and but i wont discuss this in the n&d.

xsockmonkeyx
10-10-2006, 11:35 AM
How about this guy for the toolbox once Time Spiral becomes legal:

Harmonic Sliver 1GW

Creature - Sliver
All Slivers have "When this creature comes into play, destroy target artifact or enchantment."

Seems pretty decent if you can handle the multiple colored mana requirements.

Peter_Rotten
10-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Thread closed. OP had a hissy fit and deleted deck list. No deck list = no discussion. Feel free to start a new thread with the deck list.