4 Cabal Therapy
3 Mishra's Bauble
4 Urza's Bauble
4 Phyrexian Walker
4 Ornithopter
3 Shield Sphere
2 Tendrils of agony

Card Choices
Baubles: The baubles are great because you sac them at the end of their turn before you go off allowing you to have more than 7 cards and essentially more than 7 storm to win. Also if u draw into them they are just 0 cost storm spells.

Lotus Bloom: black lotus and one storm....

Therapy: I chose this as my only disruption because 9/10 times it will get flashed back for 2 storm spells and removes up to 2 different card names which should stop counter i would think.

Infernal tutor: The best search in the deck just empty the hand and get tendrils not a hard
choice.

Land Grant: Only 4 land is needed this searches and adds to the storm count.

Everything else seems obvious in a tendrils deck, Rit, Artifact Creatures etc.

I like it but haven't heavily tested it, I am playing it at my local shop on saturday, let me know what you think.

I realize now there is a very similar deck posted in this forum but I think mine is a bit less complicated idk.

The Lotus Eater
10-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Looks like it needs some disruption.

Duress/Hymn/Cabal Therapy/X. Swarm/Other...
Seems like a fun deckl

Nightmare
10-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Needs more content, card choices, etc. Also, don't use the stupid thread icons.

Iranon
10-12-2006, 08:41 PM
First, how fast is this deck? what is usually the last thing you need to fix before going off - mana, not having access to tendrils or storm count? Can you afford to put down a creature or two to hold off aggro? How badly does moderate disruption screw you over? All of these would be useful to know to improve the quality of your feedback.

I might be utterly wrong, but some ovservations:

If the storm count is ever a problem, Retract seems tailor-made for this.

Shield Sphere should be better at delaying aggro than the other 0 mana creatures, this should be a 4-of (not that this will matter often, but we might as well do it right).

If you ever attempt to go off before round 4, Lotus Bloom is suboptimal. Paradise Mantle has the ability to be (marginally) useful earlier.

kicks_422
10-12-2006, 10:07 PM
The question to be asked against any new Tendrils-based deck is essentially "Why play this over Iggy Pop?"...

Lotus Bloom has no place here, as to be a viable storm deck, you need to be able to consistently win turns 2-3, 4 at threlatest to race the hate... Waiting for suspended Bloms before going off is usually a poor strategy...

TheBirdMan
10-12-2006, 10:08 PM
If I get bloom its 4th turn win guaranteed with out it I can win 4th or 3rd but the bloom just makes sure i go off by 4th turn.