PDA

View Full Version : [Report] Quicksilver top 8's day two!

quicksilver
10-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Ok so here is my tournament report. It is raining in MD where I work, but I check out the weather and it looks good in southern Virginia. So I pick up the two Rochestarians from the airport (Nantuko_Shady and Ta Jugs). We have to wait like 6 hours till Krieger gets out of work, so we kill some time at the mall. We pick Krieger up at work and barely manage to get all of our stuff into my small car. We go down to the campsite we had for the weekend and the whole way there the rain just keeps getting worse. We finally arrive at 2am and it is pouring. So we set up the tent and cramp 5 people into a three person, soaking wet tent while we are all wet too. Needless to say it was not a fun night. Too make maters worse we find out the next day that the 8 person tent only had 3 people in it! We didn’t even have to get soaked setting up our tent, we could have gone into the big tent and had more room too. God damn I hate Dave Gearhart for being so arrogant that he forced me to make it rain on him. Well we go to the tournament the next day. I am playing survival here is my list, the same exact one I ran in Connecticut:

1 Anger
4 Birds Of Paradise
4 Eternal Witness
4 Flametongue Kavu
4 Werebear
1 Genesis
1 Indrik Stomphowler
2 Ravenous Baloth
1 Tin Street Hooligan

Enchantments
4 Survival Of The Fittest

Legendary Creatures
1 Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary
1 Squee, Goblin Nabob

Sorceries
4 Burning Wish
3 Cabal Therapy
4 Duress

Basic Lands
6 Forest
1 Mountain

Lands
4 Bayou
2 Bloodstained Mire
4 Taiga
4 Wooded Foothills

Sideboard:
1 Loaming Shaman
3 Mesmeric Fiend
4 Engineered Plague
1 Anarchy
1 Cabal Therapy
1 Chainer's Edict
1 Hull Breach
1 Pyroclasm
1 Regrowth
1 Tsunami

So day one I am going in on little sleep since I slept terrible the night before. Here are my matches:

Round 1: Brand.dec
Game 1: He mulled to 5 I think but got triple brainstorm so that made his hand fairly good. Ok so he starts off by giving me tokens with forbidden orchard, which is nice since I can sack them to my therapy. He then mysticals for brand! He is in a bad position and then he top decks a gilded drake after the brand which puts him in a descent position, but not quite good enough to win.

Game 2: He gets that 7/7 that gives me 2 3/3 guys. And a bunch of other stuff, and orchard, a drake, another 7/7. But I get a survival online. He then is about to lose and even a perish topdeck won’t save him since he is at 1 and I got a drake. He rips brand and has like 10 creatures out and I have like 5 after. He swings with a drake. But I have survival and rofellos out and he is at one. I play triple FTK next turn and swing for the win.

1-0

Round 2: 43 land.dec
Game 1: Preboard I got no way to handle his life from the loam. He gets first turn manabond (more like manabomb), and then swings for seven on turn 2. But I dropped a survival and put out a baloth, which completely stops his double factory and treetop beats. I stomphowler his manabond next. He rips Life from the loam and dredges into wasteland to keep me low on mana, then gets all the lock pieces with glacial chasm. I scoop so I have time to beat him next two games.

Game 2: I start with turn 2 mesmeric fiend seeing only land. I say, now top deck you life from the loam (By the way I say stuff like that a lot and like 75% of the time it happens), and he of course rips it, a judge is watch and I yell “judge my opponent is cheating”, and the judge says “looking at his hand I don’t think so”, so good laughs all around. I get a survival out soon, and well I have answers to LftL, I think I loaming shaman him to get rid of his only blocker(nantuko monestary) and lay some beats, I think I also mesmeric fiended away his LFTL the next turn.

Game 3: The clock is running fairly low, I think I got 10 minutes and his deck is great at stalling. I get an early survival and have out rofellos and an unthreshed bear by like turn 3. I get out like 2 mesmeric fiend that are great at eating his life from the loams. By like turn 5 I get thresh while playing out 3 more werebears which all swing and he scoops.

2-0

Round 3: Fairie stompy
Game 1: I duress first turn seeing double FoW and no other blue cards, some nasty equipment but no creatures. I take a force, next turn I drop survival and he didn’t get a blue card that turn. He gets some equipment out but survival wrecks him. I think I deal 4 points of damage to him this game, his tombs and serendibs did the rest.

Game2: He won, he got out double SoFI and jitte, I handle each equipment, but I lose to beats since I had to spend so much time killing equipment.

Game 3: I get stuck at two lands for a while but he makes a mistake and lets me resolve a turn 2 rofellos. He does a bunch of damage of damage to him self. Then when he has 8 he plays out a sernedib to join his other serendib and his trinket mage. I have out just a baloth. That same turn he plays needle naming baloth, he swings with his serendib putting me at 7. I rip survival and play it, I end up tapping out for something, can’t remember what. He goes to 6 then rips pithing needle and plays it on survival while I am tapped out. He then swings for 6 putting me to 1. I play stomphowler destroying the needle on baloth and swing with baloth, he has to block with trinket mage. He then goes to 4 on his upkeep, he draws another pithing needle and plays it, in response I go to 9 by sacking my beasts (stomphowler being a beast literally FTW!). He still names baloth since he already has one on survival. He swings with just 1 serendib, cause he needs the other to block cause rofellos is lethal. I go to 6 with just rofellos on the board, and he has two serendibs in play. But I got B.Wish in hand. For my turn I play therapy to see if he has anything relevant in his hand (he doesn’t), then I burning wish. I can’t get edict because then he won’t die to his serendib. So I get regrowth and regrowth my birds of paradise and play it. He goes to 2 and swings in for 6, I block one going to 3. On his next upkeep he dies from serendib. I didn’t do a single point of damage to him all game.

3-0

So I’m looking pretty good.

Round 4: Goblins

He gets lackey out like every game, I don’t get great draws and I lose. I can’t remember much, after playing so many goblin decks that weekend they all kinda run together. I do know I lost 1-2, I never lost to goblins 0-2 that weekend.

3-1

Round 5:Belcher
Game 1: He goes turn one tinder wall. On my turn I play a blind therapy naming goblin charbelcher. He groans so I assumed I hit. I didn’t, but I guess he groaned knowing that I accurately guessed the obscure deck he was playing off of one card. I had a good hand, I played like another discard but he drew a belcher and killed me.

Game 2: He sided in duress, seems poor when he is on the draw. I go turn one blind therapy naming land grant, I hit two. He like lotus petals out duress and misses. I think I mesmeric feinded him. A couple turns later he has zero cards in hand and zero cards in play. I have a survival out and he gets crushed.

Game3: He goes turn one chromatic sphere. I got turn 1 duress seeing all mana and a belcher. I have to take the belcher otherwise he just wins cause he has so much mana. He draws for his turn and from the sphere, he shows me belcher he drew and that’s the match. I hate not having a second turn especially when I had my best disruption possible first turn and a good hand to back it up.

3-2

Since X-2 rarely make it in, I drop which I usually don’t cause I was really tired and I went and took a nap. Come to find out 1 x-2 did make it in. Oh well, I still would have had to win out and manage better tie breakers.

Well it starts raining again so we decide to get a hotel. We get some beers and calosso yells out to get him a 40. So we do. And you know what, when we get back I give it to him and he was like, I don’t want that I was just kidding. I tried to force it on him but he refuses the free bear, god what I little pussy that tries to act cool. So we have a nice night and onto day two. I ran the same list.

Round 1: Bye

Sweet, I got eat some breakfast and scout the field. One interesting thing I notice is that like 90% of the decks were blue or red based. Damn wizards for not balancing the power of the colors in 1.5.

1-0
Round 2: Goblins
Game 1: My hands that match were the worst imaginable, I mull to 4 I think keeping like duress, 2 lands, and survival. I go turn 1 duress, and turn 2 survival, I never even get a turn 3.

Game 2: Again more mulligans. My first play of the match was turn 4 anger, followed by turn 5 genesis. I won this game. That was my best hand of the match.

Game 3: Terrible hand again, I take some mulligans and get stomped.

1-1

Round 3: Goblins
Game1: Well my record against goblins hasn’t been so hot today. But he doesn’t have first turn lackey and my hand is decent so I win.

Game2: Again no first turn lackey, very rare. I have survival out. He draws a good amount of cards, but I am stuck at three lands (1 mountain, 1 taiga, 1 forest). At one point he has like 5 goblins out and from an earlier therapy and a ringleader I know his hand consists of exactly 2 warchiefs and 2 seigegangs. He seems confidant in his beats plus a strong hand. I have out survival, werebear, rofellos, forest, taiga, and mountain. At end of turn I think for a few minutes, despite his confidence I say I am going to have a very strong next turn. I bring back squee losing thresh. I rip a forest for my turn, not necessay but allows me to swing with werebear later. I play it tap rofellos for three. I sac rofellos to the therapy in the yard naming warchief. I tap the mountain for red and play burning wish for pyroclasm leaving 2 green floating. I discard squee to get Bop, I get thresh back and have 1 green floating. I tap taiga and play pyroclasm wiping his board and my bear lives. I tap the forest and play the BoP which gets tapped for therapy naming siege gang. I swing with the bear. I wipe 5 of his creatures that turn and take 4 cards out of his hand leaving him with no hand and no creatures in play, oh and I swing with my bear too. Seems good.

2-1

Round 4: Kudzu gro (Parcher)

Game1: We get deck checked. The judge comes back and gives my opponent a game loss for having daze listed twice in place of serum visions. I told the judge that he just told me what my opponent is playing. Knowing that your opponent is playing daze before hand is strong. Plus I was pretty sure he was playing thresh. Turns out he was playing thresh but instead of the threshold creatures he had kudzus and Waterspout djinn. I kept a hand that would have been week against some decks like goblins, but I knew was strong against thresh. It was 4 lands, duress, therapy and tin street. I do turn one duress taking out counterspell. Turn two cabal therapy taking out two kudzus (I was on the play). He played needle on survival. I played turn duress taking out his engineered explosives. Then tin street taking out needle, then flashed back taking out waterspout djinn. We both had only land in our hand at this point. I top deck stomphowler but don’t play it foolishly thinking I should wait for an artifact. He draws djinn and plays it. I play the stomphowler next but he is one turn a head in the race cause of my mistake. I draw double survival while we race but he rips double counterspell. We both get down to 4 when I rip a baloth and play it. He swings I sac stomphowler staying at 4. He swords’s the baloth, I got to 8. I rip werebear next turn and plays it. He has to stay back to block cause he’s at 4 I am at 8. He plays needle on survival. I swing with the bear and they trade. I play the witness I ripped and got survival, he drew a few swords in a row and kills my witness. Next turn I B.Wish to kill the needle and go nuts with survival, he swords’s for a few turns but it was far from enough at that point. I won this match from one game, how lame. The judges really dicked him over that match.

3-1

Round 5: Angel Stompy
Game1: Ok after this match I’ll probably be able to draw in if I win. Game one I start with first turn duress taking out jitte. Since he pretty much needs jitte or angel out to kill me I win this game cause he doesn’t have angel.

Game2: I go first turn duress taking out jitte again, but he has angel this time. He goes first tune mother of runes, second turn morph, third turn unmorph. By the time he plays the morph I realize my only out this match is B.Wish for anarchy, but I don’t have it. The game goes on for a while, I am stuck at one red though. I draw a birds, not too much help, then I draw a witness, I wtiness back a fetch land despite the fact that I had plenty of mana, I knew my only out this game was B.Wish so if I got it I wanted to be damn sure I had triple red up. He swings in and I am about to chump with birds but I remember my only out and sac stomphowler. I fetch EoT, the top card of my library was a taiga so I put it into play. I shuffle up and say cut me, he says it’s fine but I insist, oh how sweet would it be if I made my opponent cut me to the B.Wish. I draw for my turn and FUCKING WINDMILL SLAM THE WISH ON THE TABLE. I was dead next turn if he swung with the team, but instead I one sided wrath him and swing with baloth, he can’t recover since he over extended into the anarachy.

4-1

Round5: Iggy Pop
I am sixth in the standings so we draw in, thank god

4-1-1

Top 8: Goblins
Round1: I get paired against machanis. I barely got in at 8th place and he got in at first. Game 1 he keeps a vial double port double wasteland hand with no mountains. He keeps me off of mana and finaly top decks a mountain. He kills me before I can recover form the land destruction.

Round2: Again he keeps me at very low mana with ports, wastes, fanatics, incinerators, plus draw and tutors for more mana destruction. I get a plague out and a survival, but I’m down to three mana, against goblins I get less mana as the game goes on instead of more since he runs nearly as many mana destruction spells as I have mana. I have just baloth survival and plague out, he goes warchief and triple piledriver, I block a piledriver with baloth. I then rip a land next turn for B.Wish to pyroclasm. He crypts away my squee and I don’t have the mana for genesis, so I stay alive with some FTK’s (I don’t get above 4 mana this game). I rip plague number 2 way into the game, play it removing his blockers and swing for lethal.

Round3: He starts off with double waste, double port, fanatic for my werebear, and incinerator for by birds. I get up to two mana for one or two turns but never get to three. He beats me with matron for like 10 turns until he gets a second mountain and plays out piledriver and fanatic. I die with only two lands and he has double port, despite the descent amount of mana I drew that game. He asks to see my hand at the end and I lay down a hand of baloth, stomphowler, survival, burning wish, and triple plague. God I wish I could get to three mana against a deck that only destroys land as a side plan, despite me drawing plenty of mana.

Well so I won one of each off color dual, not bad.

The second day the clouds were all gone and the sun was out. My car stayed for camping but every other car pussied out. Too bad since camping was quite fun that night with a big fire, beer, somores, and of course magic.

Props:
Me for wining some duals.
SCG for running a good tournament and having a great store.
Scrapple, I never had any but damn it sounded good, what’s not to love about a food that contains meat that’s too poor for hotdog quality.
Team unicorn for being very entertaining and turning Friday night not completely bad.
Anyone who actually read my whole tournament report.
Mice, for having such an awesome mass to surface area ratio that they can survive a fall from any height, they are like their own parachute.
Gearhart for getting some duals.
Mad zur for getting more duals than gearhart.
Mr. Nipples for getting more duals than gearhart.
Mr. Nipples and Mad Zur for that classy top 2 split.
Machanis for getting first day 2 so some scrub didn’t (Cough:Calosso:Cough)
Rochester for being the first people to cross the mason dixon line southward for a tournament.
Props to nitewolf9's belt buckle that doubles as a bottle opener, nothing better for a unicorn than getting your beer opened near some guy's crotch.
Anyone else I forgot to give a prop to.

Slops:
The rain.
Krieger and My Name is scott for using the same toilet at the same time, wow, way too unicorn.
Calosso for talking big but then being a little pussy when it came to drinking.
Goblins, for having way to much land destruction for such a fast agro deck.
Gearhart, for being so full of himself that he forced me to make it rain on his ass (and everyone elses)
People who didn’t camp Sunday night, it was fun!
The Hatfield’s tent for getting itself lost.
Team unicorn for finally forcing me to join them despite my objections.
Sleeping 5 people in a three person tent while the 8 person then had 3 people in it.
That judge who told me what my opponent is playing.
Team unicorn for being way, way too gay in my tent.
Calosso for making top 2 split despite massive play mistakes.
Goblins for allowing players to win despite making massive play mistakes cause that deck just has so much raw power.
Anyone else I forgot to give a slop to.

Machinus
10-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the report. Your pyroclasm/double therapy play in round 3 was awesome.

Our game three was very close, and had I made any mistakes with regards to mana disruption, I would have lost. Congrats on the top8!

URABAHN
10-12-2006, 04:14 PM
He starts off with double waste, double port, fanatic for my werebear, and incinerator for by birds. I get up to two mana for one or two turns but never get to three. He beats me with matron for like 10 turns until he gets a second mountain and plays out piledriver and fanatic. I die with only two lands and he has double port, despite the descent amount of mana I drew that game.

I remember how pissed quicksilver was from Turn Zero to Turn 4 (his 2nd). During Turn 2 he lays Forest for his land and passes the turn. He takes 1 combat damage from the Fanatic. Then, when it's Dave's turn again (Turn 4), he's fucking mad as hell and says something to the effect of "Well, I know you're going to Waste my [plays Bayou] Bayou and kill [plays Werebear] this guy and ruin my manabase, goddamn Goblins." And that's exactly what Machinus did.

Grats on your big Top 8!

Grats on being the big member of Team Unicorn. For what it's worth, if it wasn't raining, camping would have been sweeeet.

NoGameShow
10-12-2006, 04:42 PM
We get some beers and calosso yells out to get him a 40. So we do. And you know what, when we get back I give it to him and he was like, I don’t want that I was just kidding. I tried to force it on him but he refuses the free bear, god what I little pussy that tries to act cool.

Who the hell turns down free beer espcially a 40. 40's FTW.

quicksilver
10-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Who the hell turns down free beer espcially a 40. 40's FTW.

Little pussies, that's who!

NoGameShow
10-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Little pussies, that's who!

Touche salesman.

nitewolf9
10-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Nice report, and good job top 8ing. Sorry to the community for letting Calosso beat me day 2.

Oh, and you forgot to prop my badass hybrid belt buckle/bottle opener. It seems from what I've heard about team unicorn that each one of you guys should get one, you know, so you can open each other's beer bottles near your crotches.

Parcher
10-12-2006, 05:08 PM
The judge comes back and gives my opponent a game loss for having daze listed twice in place of serum visions. I told the judge that he just told me what my opponent was playing.

I kept a hand that would have been week against some decks like goblins, but I knew was strong against thresh.

Cheater.:mad:

quicksilver
10-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Cheater.:mad:

Well I (unlike gearhart) hate winning that way, but I couldn't mull a hand because it was too good. It's not like it was that amazing, maybe if there was a survival thrown in there. It was the judges fault for telling me what you were playing. I hope you arn't mad cause I feel really bad about that match.

Volt
10-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Well I (unlike gearhart) hate winning that way, but I couldn't mull a hand because it was too good. It's not like it was that amazing, maybe if there was a survival thrown in there. It was the judges fault for telling me what you were playing. I hope you arn't mad cause I feel really bad about that match.
For what it's worth, I concur. Totally the judge's fault.

Parcher
10-12-2006, 05:30 PM
No, I'm not mad. You actually thought I was playing Threshold, even though I told you I wasn't. If you had Therapied naming Werebear I would have actually gotten an unfair advantage in this case. I can't blame you for what any amount of scouting would have revealed anyway. It's just that a person who had unique knowledge revealed it. Sucks, but stuff happens.

Unlike my third round opponent. Who asked to see my deck before the tournament as we were both playing Threshold on day one, and then Game one dropped a second turn Meddling Mage on Waterspout Djiin. Nice. I pretty much think that's indefensible, even if legal. I 2-0'd his ass out of spite.

quicksilver
10-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Nice report, and good job top 8ing. Sorry to the community for letting Calosso beat me day 2.

Oh, and you forgot to prop my badass hybrid belt buckle/bottle opener. It seems from what I've heard about team unicorn that each one of you guys should get one, you know, so you can open each other's beer bottles near your crotches.

I fixed that.

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention. After the bad night of camping like all 18 other people except for like the hatfields and Anwar gave me death threats when they walked in the door to the tournement. Seriously, I just made the arrangements because no one else was gona get any plans together, it was jesse hatfield who gave me the idea of camping. (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83304#post83304)

Also (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3973&page=3), too bad Jack got banned and couldn't live up to his promise of peanut butter.

Ta Jugs
10-12-2006, 05:47 PM
That crotch bottle opener was the tech.

Congradulations on top 8 Dave.

Deep6er
10-12-2006, 05:53 PM
I fixed that.

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention. After the bad night of camping like all 18 other people except for like the hatfields and Anwar gave me death threats when they walked in the door to the tournement. Seriously, I just made the arrangements because no one else was gona get any plans together, it was jesse hatfield who gave me the idea of camping. (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83304#post83304)

Also (http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3973&page=3), too bad Jack got banned and couldn't live up to his promise of peanut butter.

That is fucking hilarious. I like the final touch of editing the other post to make it seem like you AREN'T THE GIANT SACK OF JERKFACE that you really are. Congratulations.... jerkface.

quicksilver
10-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I like the final touch of editing the other post

I thought that was a nice touch too.

NANTUKO_SHADY
10-12-2006, 06:26 PM
Congrats on the finish Dave! I witnessed and heard about some of your savage plays and topdecks. Although my favorite of the tourny would have to be when you Burning Wished for Regrowth and Regrowthed your Birds of Paradise and made jamest lose to his own Serendib Efreets. Now that, was sexy. Great job Dave.. and come back to Rochester soon!!!!!

Mad Zur
10-12-2006, 08:26 PM
If only you could edit PMs, then the rest of us wouldn't still know it was all your fault.

I have been investigating campgrounds. It looks like we can get one about an hour drive from the tournement So eager to go camping you'll settle for an hour away!

Ok, I have set up the plans for our lodging at Roanoke. I found a campsite (http://www.naturalbridgekoa.com/) where we can stay. It looks like it is going to be $5 per person per night. The campsite is conveniently located directly on our root towards roanoke so we don't have to go out of the way for it. It is about an hour from the tournament. (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=214+Killdeer+Lane+Natural+Bridge,+VA+24578&daddr=5728+Williamson+Rd,+Roanoke,+VA+24012&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1) They have showers and bathrooms. Let me know if you have any other question And then you went and made all the plans, without my help.

I have made reservations for us at the campsite previously metioned. It works out to $6 per person per night. So far I am suggesting coming down friday night and leaving Monday morning, however people can do differently than this if they want to. Also Allan wanted to get a hotel in Roanoke I beleive Plans become reservations. More expensive than you thought but you're just so damn dead-set on camping that you don't care. Notice how you write off the hotel idea and recommend we camp for as many nights as possible.

I have reservations under my name That one speaks for itself.

I forgot to mention about tents and camping gear. The hatfields have a 10 person and a 2 person tent. They also have one or two extra sleeping bags I think. Scott T. said he has some extra pads. If you have stuff bring it, if you have extra stuff bring that too and let me know. I might be able to get a tent but I don't know yet. Also if you have any other camping stuff like lanterns, or maybe some tools to cook with, let me know. You ask other people to bring their stuff to get ruined. You aren't sure if you'll bring your tent - maybe because it would get wet?

And afterwards:

Too bad you guys didn't stay the night last night, the camping was rediculously good. I think it's obvious you didn't just mean Sunday - you meant the whole rainy experience! You aren't just responsible for our misery, you thoroughly enjoyed it.

URABAHN
10-12-2006, 09:07 PM
No, I'm not mad. You actually thought I was playing Threshold, even though I told you I wasn't. If you had Therapied naming Werebear I would have actually gotten an unfair advantage in this case. I can't blame you for what any amount of scouting would have revealed anyway. It's just that a person who had unique knowledge revealed it. Sucks, but stuff happens.

Unlike my third round opponent. Who asked to see my deck before the tournament as we were both playing Threshold on day one, and then Game one dropped a second turn Meddling Mage on Waterspout Djiin. Nice. I pretty much think that's indefensible, even if legal. I 2-0'd his ass out of spite.

You were there and I didn't get to meet you? Damn.

AnwarA101
10-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Pick me, Pick me!!! I've got the answer. While MadZur and Quicksilver are obviously at fault for our disgraceful position on Friday night, but what about ObFreely, yeah I'm talking to you. Look at his last pm to me right before the trip -

Yes, we'll reserve a sleeping bag for you.

Weather looks to be pretty mild this weekend, but pack some warm clothing just in case. A knit hat or something would be a good idea.

You don't have a tent of your own, do you? I'm worried that we won't have enough shelter to go around.

Weather looks mild? Yeah right. Trying to pull me in with your deception. As far as I'm concerned this was one big conspiracy planned by all 3 of these parties. I'll give you guys credit for lovely execution of a diabolical plan. I had no clue that I would sleep in my car or have the option of sleeping in a pool of water. Congrats gentlemen and I would sleep with one eye open from now on. (As a side note, how do you put one of those faces in an actual post?)

Canook
10-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit one second.
So Calosso asked for a 40, and he turned it down? He always claims to drink, and he says he drinks his dad's Corona's. What the fuck, that kid is so fucking fake. Did you guys atleast make him pay for the 40? I know it's like a couple of bucks, if that, but he asked for it. Fuck, somebody needs to like "unpussy" Calosso. And he's all like, I'm spanish, spanish people love to drink. What the fuck! Somebody get this kid a Fleshlight.

My Name Is Scott
10-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Fuck, somebody needs to like "unpussy" Calosso.
I think I know exactly what you're talking about.

8=====D:cry:

Obfuscate Freely
10-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Weather looks mild? Yeah right. Trying to pull me in with your deception. As far as I'm concerned this was one big conspiracy planned by all 3 of these parties.
If there was any conspiracy, weather.com was in on it from the beginning. I watched that site all week up until the tournament, and only when I got home from work on Friday afternoon did they unveil their true predictions - complete with cute little rain cloud icons to mock me.

Don't be fooled, though; Price was in on it, too. His goal from the start was probably to squeeze as many men into a tent as possible, the wetter, the better.

And to think, he still complained about not getting enough sleep before the tournament!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit one second.
So Calosso asked for a 40, and he turned it down? He always claims to drink, and he says he drinks his dad's Corona's. What the fuck, that kid is so fucking fake. Did you guys atleast make him pay for the 40? I know it's like a couple of bucks, if that, but he asked for it.
Actually, that 40 cost exactly $1.49, which is sort of why we got it. Sure, Calosso's a bitch for being too scared to even try it, but I'm pretty sure we would have made fun of him more if he had actually drank it.

Seriously, $1.49. You'd probably do better getting drunk from the piss of a homeless man. Dave, did anyone ever open that stuff?

Parcher
10-13-2006, 12:24 AM
You were there and I didn't get to meet you? Damn.

Why? You looking to pick up where we left off?

Firebrothers
10-13-2006, 02:31 AM
WTF? who wouldent want to drink after a long day of magic. What better way to unwind. Anyway nice report and good job for t8ing.

URABAHN
10-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Why? You looking to pick up where we left off?

My buttcheeks relax whenever I think of that night, Parcher.

Parcher
10-13-2006, 12:37 PM
My buttcheeks relax whenever I think of that night, Parcher.

Oh, Al. Since you seem to want to air our dirty laundry in public....

I'm over you. It was just a booty call baby.

Please.....try to move on.

calosso
10-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Oh, Al. Since you seem to want to air our dirty laundry in public....

I'm over you. It was just a booty call baby.

Please.....try to move on.

WOW! I $@%#ing hate you guys.

God job Dave.