PDA

View Full Version : Legacy Tournaments in Easthampton

hordelings
11-12-2006, 07:17 AM
Due to lack of interest this tournament has been cancelled.
Thank You

Jaynel
11-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Fuck! Why can't there be any Legacy south of Boston!?

mikekelley
11-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Or on the east coast of MA at all?

Angel of Despair
11-13-2006, 06:40 PM
So, the only people who have to pay an entry fee are those who win? thats a shitty prize if you ask me. I think I will stick to the Dragon's Lair, where they pay me to win! ::wink::

clavio
11-13-2006, 07:42 PM
I think it costs 5$, and there is store credit for first second and thrid place.

insertnamehere
11-13-2006, 10:25 PM
So, the only people who have to pay an entry fee are those who win? thats a shitty prize if you ask me. I think I will stick to the Dragon's Lair, where they pay me to win! ::wink::

You have not won yet, so I take it you never get paid.
I have been to this store and they run a pretty good tournament. You should give them a chance. They are no Dragon's Lair, but that doesn't mean we can't play there.

Angel of Despair
11-13-2006, 10:43 PM
You have not won yet, so I take it you never get paid.
I have been to this store and they run a pretty good tournament. You should give them a chance. They are no Dragon's Lair, but that doesn't mean we can't play there.

Ouch! Seriously..I Dropped when I made top 4 before I even played it. I used to think you were cool, Bill... Not so much anymore. Do you get off hurting girls feelings? I guess the only important thing is that I always beat you. BIG MEANIE!:mad:

I wasn't saying I wouldn't give this place a chance, because I might. I am just going to have to make sure I go on a day you don't.

hordelings
11-13-2006, 10:45 PM
So, the only people who have to pay an entry fee are those who win? thats a shitty prize if you ask me. I think I will stick to the Dragon's Lair, where they pay me to win! ::wink:::eek:

I am sorry for the typo, as far as the prize support goes we are a rokkie card store who are still trying to build a customer base. We will not compare ourselves to Dragon's Lair, because we have not been around for years. They run some top notch tournaments there. All we are trying to do is make a little name for ourselves. All we are asking is stop by and check support our tournaments. :cool:

Thank you
Hordelings Staff

Angel of Despair
11-13-2006, 10:50 PM
:eek:

I am sorry for the typo, as far as the prize support goes we are a rokkie card store who are still trying to build a customer base. We will not compare ourselves to Dragon's Lair, because we have not been around for years. They run some top notch tournaments there. All we are trying to do is make a little name for ourselves. All we are asking is stop by and check support our tournaments. :cool:

Thank you
Hordelings Staff

Sorry, it was a bad joke. I am always interested in new stores, I'm sure we will show up at least one of the days.

insertnamehere
11-13-2006, 10:51 PM
I did not mean it that way AOD. You are a very good opponent, tough to beat and a blast to play with.

hordelings
11-15-2006, 06:59 AM
Due to the fact that our inventory is not the greatest, insertnamehere (Bill) has offered to put up the prize support for 1st and 2nd (and 3rd if he can gather enough cards). I hope this would draw in a few more people into the mix.
In order for Bill to give full prize support we need a minimum of 15 People. The prize support will be reduced slightly if we get less.

Thanks,
Hordelings

noobagain
11-27-2006, 06:42 PM
So I have heard that these events are getting switched over to Type 2? I would like to know for sure before making the trip out there and not being able to play.

insertnamehere
11-27-2006, 11:21 PM
From what I have seen, they only want type 2 because that is what is big in that area. Please note that all of the people came from the Springfield area, not from there store.

If you have not already, play at the Dragon's Lair.