PDA

View Full Version : Pull from Eternity

Mulletus
11-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Put a face-up rfg card in it's owner's graveyard. - W instant

I know the 15 cards in the sideboard are not legal targets... but what else is removed facedown? I believe that cards that are going to be drawn at eot from Necropotence are rfg face down.... but can I get a ruling on this kinda junk?

I am wondering if this can be broken.

cdr
11-16-2006, 03:50 PM
217.1e An object is outside the game if it's in the removed-from-the-game zone, or if it isn't in any of the game's zones. All other objects are inside the game. Outside the game is not a zone.

Sideboard cards are outside the game, not removed from the game.

217.7b Cards in the removed-from-the-game zone are kept face up and may be examined by any player at any time. Cards "removed from the game face down" can't be examined by any player except when instructions allow it.

Any cards removed from the game are removed face up, unless the effect specifies that they are removed face down.

Bane of the Living
11-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Im thinking It might work ok with Serum Powder? But what to build with it? Maybe belcher would work.

mikekelley
11-17-2006, 10:48 PM
This handily deals with suspended cards. How fun.

Brushwagg
11-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Not only Suspended cards. You can also get Imprinted cards.

Cait_Sith
11-30-2006, 10:03 PM
It was originally designed to deal with suspend, but it is quite a bit of fun in Legacy. Imprint is one: alot of cards the deal with RFG badness are undone. Can it deal with Purgatory?