PDA

View Full Version : About DCI rankings and the "Eternal" format question

Cavius The Great
11-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Does the Legacy and Vintage format both go under the "Eternal" rankings? I remember when these two were seperate but now they seem to be the same. I just recently checked my rankings at DCI and I noticed that both Vintage and Legacy players were in the same category. Is there a reason for this? And why don't they keep Legacy and Vintage seperated?

Eldariel
11-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Does the Legacy and Vintage format both go under the "Eternal" rankings? I remember when these two were seperate but now they seem to be the same. I just recently checked my rankings at DCI and I noticed that both Vintage and Legacy players were in the same category. Is there a reason for this? And why don't they keep Legacy and Vintage seperated?

Block, Standard and Extended all go under 'Constructed'. Sealed and Draft both go under 'Limited'. It's a sort of master value for the formats of the 'same type', hence why Legacy and Vintage are together too.

Cavius The Great
11-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh ok, thanks for posting and thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Is Legacy and Vintage the only formats that make up the "Eternal" format?

calosso
11-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Oh ok, thanks for posting and thanks for the help, I appreciate it. Is Legacy and Vintage the only formats that make up the "Eternal" format?

Yes.

Cavius The Great
11-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Now that we're on this topic, can someone tell me what exactly "Composite" is as a format? I have no idea what format that consists of.

Nightmare
11-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Now that we're on this topic, can someone tell me what exactly "Composite" is as a format? I have no idea what format that consists of.Everything. It's your overall rating.

TheAardvark
11-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Everything. It's your overall rating.

Sort of.

It is the average of your Constructed and Limited ratings; your Eternal rating is not included.