PDA

View Full Version : [Deck] B/W Small Pox & Braids

Complete_Jank
12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Currently updating with a better write up to explain each match up and how to play them.

xsockmonkeyx
12-12-2006, 04:08 AM
The matchups are exagerated, but surprisingly good. The deck is strong against the top3 and is solid against random decks.

@ the tourney report. I didnt see Moblilization come into the picture in any of these games. Are you sure it is necessary?

HdH_Cthulhu
12-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Without a dark ritual the deck seems to be a bit slow...
yes mox diamond is a good accel but when you have 2 in the opening hand or draw later a mox isnt that good...

you run 11 colerless lands and white is only for vindicate and Mobilization.
Try to drop white and the manabase wouldnt be so shaky...

Complete_Jank
12-12-2006, 03:22 PM
The matchups are exagerated, but surprisingly good. The deck is strong against the top3 and is solid against random decks.

@ the tourney report. I didnt see Moblilization come into the picture in any of these games. Are you sure it is necessary?
The numbers on Solidarity might be slightly above, but not much. Only a little testing was performed on that match-up, but it strongly is in your favor.

Also, Mobilization was used on prior Tourneys. I was in complete control the last tourney, but in prior tourneys it had saved me more than one game.

Without a dark ritual the deck seems to be a bit slow...
yes mox diamond is a good accel but when you have 2 in the opening hand or draw later a mox isnt that good...

you run 11 colerless lands and white is only for vindicate and Mobilization.
Try to drop white and the manabase wouldnt be so shaky...
I thought originally that two Mox Diamonds in hand were bad, but the more I played it, the more I liked having two. because of Small Pox.

In addition the Mox Diamonds help the mana base.